Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah!!! :1-1::hi5::duff

I hope they have some good C2E2 guests next year. It would be awesome to hang out again!

For sure bro! I made note of the dates for that, so have it down as a request for when we ask for vacation time. Like I told you, I have to know every single vacation day a year in advance for me to do something. :monkey2:monkey2
But if I do get that approved, it would be so awesome to hang out with you again. I can get to meet the gibby family!! :yess::yess:

First time meeting the ACME artists in person, and it was great to talk to them and see them around the hotel! Such a cool experience, and I can't wait to see them again in the future!

I've started the unpacking and unrolling, so here are some of the items I picked up...

The unravelling begins...
IMG_1912.JPG

Vanderstelt for Josh (can't wait to send this to you buddy!)
IMG_1895.JPG

Vanderstelt (thanks for helping us out, Jerry, and it was such a pleasure to meet you!)
IMG_1898.JPG

Brian Rood AP (thank you swabie, ACME and Brian!)
IMG_1900.JPG

Waggoner (great talking to you Christian!)
IMG_1903.JPG

Wheatley for Josh
IMG_1905.JPG

Trevas
IMG_1906.JPG

McHaley (thanks for the embellishment, Mark! :rock)
IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

Holy hell that Vanderstelt Jedi print is amazing!

For sure bro! I made note of the dates for that, so have it down as a request for when we ask for vacation time. Like I told you, I have to know every single vacation day a year in advance for me to do something. :monkey2:monkey2
But if I do get that approved, it would be so awesome to hang out with you again. I can get to meet the gibby family!! :yess::yess:

You did put it down? I missed that! Awesome!!! :yess:

Maybe Max will want you to read him his Star Wars ABCs. :lol

You did put it down? I missed that! Awesome!!! :yess:

Maybe Max will want you to read him his Star Wars ABCs. :lol

Oh no, not yet. We start requests in October. But it is in my calendar. Chicago's like a second home to me since I spent so much time there. I'll read him some Star Wars ABC's! :rock

Holy hell that Vanderstelt Jedi print is amazing!

I know, right?!!? That's with the plastic on, too!

He's a very talented artist and a great guy. I met him on Thursday, then met him at the freaks party on Saturday and he remembered my name.
Not sure how he did, as I'm horrible at remembering names, but it was very cool. :rock

If I get some funds soon, I'm going to order one of his APs I've wanted for a long time.

Oh no, not yet. We start requests in October. But it is in my calendar. Chicago's like a second home to me since I spent so much time there. I'll read him some Star Wars ABC's! :rock

Ok, cool!

He would love your Emperor and Nute Gunray voices!!! :yess:

Ha! Guess it's not just mine then. That's just weird design. Confirmed it on the Mimbot Wampa product page. When plugged into my Macbook, you get a face full of Wampa ass.

https://www.mimoco.com/mimobots/popular-culture/star-wars/wampa-mimobot/product-details/142.aspx

Wampa ass FTW!!! :rock:lol

I wonder why they made them like that?!!?

btw, mine has a sound app. Trying to get it going now on Win7.

I just submitted my Chewie photo from the show floor that I posted earlier to Joel Aron for critique. In his street photography course at CVI he said he'd accept one and make some comments (which he said would probably be brutal).

:eek

Last edited:
Great pics Gibby! :clap Can't thank enough for getting that print for me...it's going to look amazing! :hi5: looks like you guys had a blast and you seriously got a ton of good stuff.

If you don't mind me asking what did the rmq hoth print set you back?

Last edited:
Back