Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said that the entirety of DC has already lost its relevance but man I don't even bother with the MCU on Disney+ it's nothing but Mando and TCW, lol. It's already been half a year and the ST is still on everyone's minds.

You said that the entirety of DC has already lost its relevance but man I don't even bother with the MCU on Disney+ it's nothing but Mando and TCW, lol. It's already been half a year and the ST is still on everyone's minds.

By everyone do you mean you, jye, and Jaws? I don't see anyone else giving a **** about it. The toy companies are all making stuff from every SW property EXCEPT the ST.

Nobody spends hours a day reading about things they don't give a **** about. Welcome to the most relevant thread on the forum buddy. :rock

:lol I admit I enjoy BSing about SW here. None of my people in real life are into it. But I don't spend hours, I scan quickly during downtime and I'm not a wall 'o text poster or reader. Most of my messages are 1 to 3 sentences.

:lol I admit I enjoy BSing about SW here. None of my people in real life are into it. But I don't spend hours, I scan quickly during downtime and I'm not a wall 'o text poster or reader.

And we don't just BS, we BS about *other people's* BS (Filoni), lol. :yess:

Most of my messages are 1 to 3 sentences.

I guess that explains why you're such a big fan of Kuiil. ;)

Oh Oh...

a-dev / khev / jaws :panic:

source.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody spends hours a day reading about things they don't give a **** about. Welcome to the most relevant thread on the forum buddy. :rock

It?s relevant cause you and especially Jye can?t seem to let it go.

It?s basically you two back and forth. It?s funny tho

Each Star Wars thread ends up becoming a general Star Wars thread to be fair.

Infinity Saga still > SW ST :D

Lol infinity saga shouldn?t be compared to ST at all. ST failed to capture an audience and children while marvel destroyed the movie world with its groundbreaking universe. Kinda sad how Star Wars inspired all of it and now it?s way down at the bottom thanks to ST.

Only a small handful seem happy with it while the rest of the world moved on waiting for another marvel film.

Thank goodness companies see that the OT and PT is the only thing that sells and are rightfully making merchandise from those.

Yup.

ANH is destroying IJ Raiders

ROTJ is destroying Finding Nemo

ESB is destroying BTTF

ROTS is destroying TDKR

Setting up for a ANH vs ROTJ and ESB vs ROTS final four.

When I checked last night, the closest matchup was a 85/15 split in favor of Star Wars, and that was the closest. Now, this morning, all four Star Wars films are losing and there's been an alarming amount of new votes. More chicanery. This is why we can't have nice things!

Lol infinity saga shouldn?t be compared to ST at all. ST failed to capture an audience and children while marvel destroyed the movie world with its groundbreaking universe. Kinda sad how Star Wars inspired all of it and now it?s way down at the bottom thanks to ST.

Only a small handful seem happy with it while the rest of the world moved on waiting for another marvel film.

Thank goodness companies see that the OT and PT is the only thing that sells and are rightfully making merchandise from those.

Even if that is all true I still love the ST because it has Han, Luke and Leia in them and that single fact alone makes them far far superior to the PT.

Na Na Na Na Na you can?t get me lol

Last edited:
People are reporting that the individual Solo and TLJ releases with the new packaging are starting to trickle into stores.

View attachment 485390

View attachment 485391
I got TLJ... However they are the same disc just repackaged with the new slip cover... Everything else is the same. People on the Blu ray sites have been saying the same. Solo 4k is apparently hard to find.

It?s damn near awful

We agree on this 100% :)

Oh Oh...

a-dev / khev / jaws :panic:

source.gif

lol

It?s relevant cause you and especially Jye can?t seem to let it go.

It?s basically you two back and forth. It?s funny tho

Don't sell yourself short... You are number 4 on the post count. You even have me beat and I like the movie. lol ;)

TLJ new disc has HDR10 encode now not the DV from the first release.

Edit....

Wait the new disc is not in the new release wtf lol

Last edited:
Back