Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'm so glad I don't give a flying rip about whatever rumors or theories might or might not be in development to "fix" Star Wars. Retcon this, decanonize that, whatever. I've got my canon Saga at home and memories of experiencing everything properly on the big screen so LFL can do whatever they want from here on out.

If they want to "Dark Fate" the ST (not that I actually believe they will) go ahead. That worked out so well for Terminator, lol.

Man I'm so glad I don't give a flying rip about whatever rumors or theories might or might not be in development to "fix" Star Wars. Retcon this, decanonize that, whatever. I've got my canon Saga at home and memories of experiencing everything properly on the big screen so LFL can do whatever they want from here on out.

If they want to "Dark Fate" the ST (not that I actually believe they will) go ahead. That worked out so well for Terminator, lol.

The Sequel Trilogy was 'Dark Fate'.

This is almost too much BS to have any validity. But if it did.... :panic:

It's too good for any of it to be true.. If we were in April I'd believe it was an April Fools Joke video..:rotfl

My reaction to that video

Ohhhhhhh please sweet Baby Yoda pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee be true :lol

Do it!

Cast it into the fire! Destroy it for all eternity!

Jon and Dave are the new Frodo and Sam.

WTF is Ducky wearing in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like someone who was invited to a viewing party, couldn't remember if it was for Mr. Robot or V For Vendetta and opted for a look that fit neither. Like we needed reminding that our world is full of whack jobs. :lol

The Sequel Trilogy was 'Dark Fate'.

Sequel trilogy started off fine, sure some of kylos powers were eye opening and reys lightswitch force powers had to be accepted at face value but it was a decent star wars movie. Han being a dead beat father didnt bug me as much because they explicitly said they sent kylo to luke at a young age cause they knew he was force sensitive and was exhibiting some negative behavior. They both thought luke could help him more than them. If han was a bad parent so was leia. If anything han was a bad lover to leia, but that seems in line with his character. Last jedi ruined everything and left the trilogy unfixable, it would have been better as an elseworlds oneoff movie then part of a trilogy. It left the third movie with absolutely nothing to work with, kylo was never a threat to rey so killing off snoke just borked everything, i wont even get into what it did to luke again.

This is almost too much BS to have any validity. But if it did.... :panic:

It's too good for any of it to be true.. If we were in April I'd believe it was an April Fools Joke video..:rotfl

Lol I liked this guy. It?s like dr dooms wacky Star Wars loving drunk uncle

Sequel trilogy started off fine, sure some of kylos powers were eye opening and reys lightswitch force powers had to be accepted at face value but it was a decent star wars movie. Han being a dead beat father didnt bug me as much because they explicitly said they sent kylo to luke at a young age cause they knew he was force sensitive and was exhibiting some negative behavior. They both thought luke could help him more than them. If han was a bad parent so was leia. If anything han was a bad lover to leia, but that seems in line with his character. Last jedi ruined everything and left the trilogy unfixable, it would have been better as an elseworlds oneoff movie then part of a trilogy. It left the third movie with absolutely nothing to work with, kylo was never a threat to rey so killing off snoke just borked everything, i wont even get into what it did to luke again.

Yup. The force awakens was a meh movie but A good start to something better. TLJ was just horrible and tried to be new but kept failing and TROS was so lost it needed to bring back palpatine to have a big bad. What a **** show.

Lol when I first saw that pic of them sitting in a circle to promote the new movie I thought they had some sort of plan but in reality they were just discussing merchandising and toys

Lol when I first saw that pic of them sitting in a circle to promote the new movie I thought they had some sort of plan but in reality they were just discussing merchandising and toys

And they failed at that too. Nobody's been buying TROS collectibles. Just goes to show what boring characters came from a boring movie.

Lol not even the people who like the films bought them. Funny.

I was thinking last night maybe the new gen will be like the gen who grew up with PT and love it when they get older. But I just dint see the Star Wars love from kids. Everything is either OT or PT

I better warn JAWS that a mysterious dude on youtube hated TROS I hope he doesn?t take it too hard...

asian-kid-cry-eat.gif

Poor Khev what will this devastating news do to him..

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol who the hell is gonna see that after what he did . Lol good luck trying to sell that to fans

RJ is never getting his trilogy. :nono That is over and done with.

Star Wars in general still has too much negativity towards it, even with The Mandalorian. Until they turn things around in a big way with lots of positive buzz, Disney isn't going to announce anything negative. Just like Kennedy currently being nothing more than a figure head. They need fans (old and new) to be onboard with excitement, not resentment.

Everything so far has been tied to the OT, and nothing to the ST. The D+ shows and even the just announced new EA game. It takes place after ROTJ, yet still about the Empire and New Republic. They need their core fan base back first. Let the ST resentment and hate die down.

And RJ will forever be tied to the most hated and divisive Star Wars property ever. His Star Wars tenure is over.

Back