Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Six months on and I'd practically forgotten this movie existed. Some movies grow on you over time (e.g. Solo), this one has the opposite effect.

Never bought the 4K/blu-ray; I have no desire to see it again. Wish I hadn't bothered with buying the other two ST movies, either.

First leak of Disney's re-imagined OT!

h3serdw4kq351.jpg

Penelope Palpatine
Reys mother, deleted scene:
C772B728-045A-4AE9-AE51-848B21348986.jpeg

This is almost too much BS to have any validity. But if it did.... :panic:

It's too good for any of it to be true.. If we were in April I'd believe it was an April Fools Joke video..:rotfl

Even if that’s true, it’s not like we’d get a “fixed” cinematic sequel trilogy. Mark Hamill said he’s done with Star Wars, Carrie Fisher has passed, and Ford hates Han and only came back to kill him off. And then what, the “official” canon will be comics and novels a lot of fans won’t care to read? More fan fiction Filoni cartoons? :lol

Even if that’s true, it’s not like we’d get a “fixed” cinematic sequel trilogy. Mark Hamill said he’s done with Star Wars, Carrie Fisher has passed, and Ford hates Han and only came back to kill him off. And then what, the “official” canon will be comics and novels a lot of fans won’t care to read? More fan fiction Filoni cartoons? :lol

Ford would maybe come back if the price was right I'm sure. Like RDJ Iron Man money. Especially if somehow Lucas was involved. He owes his career to the man, and his legacy was ****ed by Disney. Hamill said he'd never return because he felt they butchered his Luke Skywalker, aka Jake Skywalker. So again if the story was right and he liked the direction, he'd come back. Especially if the fans were excited.

The only real issue is Carrie Fisher. I'd be fine with them doing her digitally like Tarkin in RO. Hell, I'd be fine with all 3 of them being done digitally. And, I'd even take an animated Filoni cartoon if it gave us a better story that actually felt it continued the narrative and feel of what Star Wars should be.

I don't know... Star Wars isn't Marvel or DC, these heroes and characters are not interchangeable. Luke is Luke, Leia is Leia, Han is Han, Anakin is Vader. I don't think it would work. But, color me intrigued.

Even if that?s true, it?s not like we?d get a ?fixed? cinematic sequel trilogy.

It would be good enough just to banish the ST to the status of a Legend and leave the saga as I-VI.

But why stop there?

Banish I-III as well, and leave the saga as IV-VI.

Then there are those who can't stomach VI, but if that was also banished the Star Wars Duology of IV-V would end on a cliffhanger.

Is Vader really Luke's father??? :panic:

Back