Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rey really did okay. She ended up with Luke and Leia's lightsabers, poe's droid, Han's and Luke's ships, the ancient Jedi books....

She has to have Finn's jacket somewhere.

Rey really did okay. She ended up with Luke and Leia's lightsabers, poe's droid, Han's and Luke's ships, the ancient Jedi books....

She has to have Finn's jacket somewhere.

I think she keeps his testicles in a little doggy bag. She acquired them immediately after he went into a coma for her and she said "goodbye...my friend" before heading off to make out with the guy who put him there.

The burying of the sabers is fitting IMO. The Skywalker saga was forever linked to the sabers and also to the hardship of the Darkside and the original Jedi

So it truly was the end to the Skywalkers. Also there is no reason moving forward that any new character should to be tied to those sabers and the backstory. There is just too much history and pain linked to the Skywalkers so Rey did the best thing to let the era finally rest.

This way she can start a new clan off fresh :lecture

I think she keeps his testicles in a little doggy bag. She acquired them immediately after he went into a coma for her and she said "goodbye...my friend" before heading off to make out with the guy who put him there.

She never leaves nuts on the table.

Yep great stuff Bravomite, lol.

I do remember SNIKT seemingly challenging those who disagreed with him to pick a time and place to meet in real life so they could brawl, lol. He was hard to take seriously and in all honesty I was sad to see him go. His passion for certain movies rivaled my own but he always had an "interesting" way of expressing it that I couldn't help but find entertaining. :)

I miss some of the more extreme personalities that used to be here too. It's a message board on the internet after all, shenanigans are part of the fun.

Yea I was sad to see snikt go. The guy was funny. Acted like he was in the know on everything and he had inside information. Then you ask him for a source he?d get mad. It was absolutely hilarious.

Also project A and riddick are there. Snake plisskan is in charge I think. A lot of guys from before .

Yep great stuff Bravomite, lol.

I do remember SNIKT seemingly challenging those who disagreed with him to pick a time and place to meet in real life so they could brawl, lol. He was hard to take seriously and in all honesty I was sad to see him go. His passion for certain movies rivaled my own but he always had an "interesting" way of expressing it that I couldn't help but find entertaining. :)

No way, really? Was it a mod who had "The" in his username? ;) That's funny since IIRC you even came around to liking them when you went back and binged all three.

Lol remember the venom thread? Funny stuff there.
I know what jaws is talking about, the mod I think. I forget his name but he got pissed when people hated the hobbit movies and banned Celtic and a few others over it. Dude was a hardcore fan.

This forum really had some crazy **** happen . That?s why I keep coming back.

Remember that guy who stole Star Wars toys and ended up in jail and it made news and everything? Irish something.

There was that one mod who was like the Nolan Batman Mod. It's all he talked about and I think he quit after TDKR.

The SW thief was Irish Jedi. He is a living meme.

The SW thief was Irish Jedi. He is a living meme.

He thought it'd be a good idea to steal some of the most traceable items on the planet from the most famous collector on the planet and then sell them online under his widely recognized user handle.

AgonizingAdvancedIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Then there was thenammagazine, another colorful character that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but who was still someone that I found to be wildly entertaining.

Back