Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol then he made several sick accounts argreeing with himself. He lost his damn mind but man was it hilarious.

Remember the Autumn Thunder account? Man oh man was he a character. He had to throw the term "beta male" into every other post. :lol

That just reminded me of when Joss Whedon's wife outed him as a dirty cheater...I think it was Clown Prince who was like "good for him using that feminist angle cuz he's not handsome." :lol

Snikt's "Bram Stoker's The Last Jedi" was masterful. He crafted this elaborate fan fic story in his head about Snoke and Rey, and he honest to god convinced himself that it was real. Then when he finally saw the **** show that the real movie was, he lost his mind and got banned very shortly thereafter.

I'm pretty sure he'd lost his mind long before TLJ was even released. :lol

Motuxmen. Now that guy had all the connections and every hot toy ever made;)

He's still here isn't he? I thought I saw him crop up in some of the collectible threads.

Could be I don't know. I don't think he got banned, he just got exposed for making a bunch of claims that were not true. The big talker on the playground sort of deal.

Yeah, not sure what happened to him. Per his profile he hasn't posted anything since last July, but given some of the forum's issues in the past year who knows if that's accurate. He did seem to always be one of the first to know if a release was forthcoming, and I found him to be quite amiable & helpful. He did however seem to often not realize when someone was messing with him (i.e., he didn't get the joke), and he even admitted to me once that he had an almost compulsive need to get the last word in. That didn't make him a rarity around here, but it did lead to some unnecessary (& at times entertaining) knockdown, drag out discussions. :lol

Yeah, not sure what happened to him. Per his profile he hasn't posted anything since last July, but given some of the forum's issues in the past year who knows if that's accurate. He did seem to always be one of the first to know if a release was forthcoming, and I found him to be quite amiable & helpful. He did however seem to often not realize when someone was messing with him (i.e., he didn't get the joke), and he even admitted to me once that he had an almost compulsive need to get the last word in. That didn't make him a rarity around here, but it did lead to some unnecessary (& at times entertaining) knockdown, drag out discussions. :lol

I've never interacted with that guy but now after reading your post I want to reply to each and every one of his posts with "Incorrect" just to see what happens, lol.

He thought it'd be a good idea to steal some of the most traceable items on the planet from the most famous collector on the planet and then sell them online under his widely recognized user handle.

AgonizingAdvancedIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

I'd forgotten about this so looked it up and wow! what a fascinating read. https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/movies/a26364375/star-wars-toy-theft/

I've never interacted with that guy but now after reading your post I want to reply to each and every one of his posts with "Incorrect" just to see what happens, lol.

:rotfl

You should consider changing your handle to Mr. Sensitive. :lol

As I recall, what really set him off was when people questioned some of the inside info he'd claim to have. He seemed to take it as an affront to his integrity, and he couldn't fathom why some people would think he'd make that stuff up. Even when it was painfully obvious they were trolls, he just couldn't let it go...:slap

In the same way that "male feminists" always turn out to be creeps those who constantly self-label themselves as "alphas" online never are.

Lol he?d always say that . And that gym stuff was hilarious. If you need to tell everyone you pump at the gym then you obviously aren?t.

I actually remember that one. They said that that's the name the girl wrote on his Starbucks cup and when he brought it back to the table they were all cracking up so much they decided they had to work it into the movie somehow, lol.

"One venti java chip frappuchino for Scarif!" :lol

Reminds me of when the OT ILM guys went out and got hammered and Phil Tippett noticed that his "salacious" (shoelaces) were untied which led to the name Salacious Crumb, lol.

Lol he?d always say that . And that gym stuff was hilarious. If you need to tell everyone you pump at the gym then you obviously aren?t.

I don't know, I bet he actually did lift. I have been since I was in high school. But saying that and then making internet threats is beyond silly. Even if you are ripped you have no idea who you are talking to on the other end, and even tough guys get their arses kicked. But maybe he was making it all up:dunno

:rotfl

You should consider changing your handle to Mr. Sensitive. :lol

As I recall, what really set him off was when people questioned some of the inside info he'd claim to have. He seemed to take it as an affront to his integrity, and he couldn't fathom why some people would think he'd make that stuff up. Even when it was painfully obvious they were trolls, he just couldn't let it go...:slap

The funny thing is it was proven he was making a lot of stuff up. That doesn't mean he was lying about everything, but once you are caught lying on a forum like this it's hard to believe much of anything after that.

Back