Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took those polls and averaged them out (AR = Average Rank)

1. Empire Strikes Back - AR: 1.0

2. Revenge of the Sith - AR: 2.25

3. A New Hope - AR: 3.5

4. Return of the Jedi - AR: 3.75

5. The Phantom Menace - AR: 6.0

6. The Last Jedi - AR: 6.5

7. The Force Awakens - AR: 7.0

8. The Rise of Skywalker - AR: 7.0

9. Attack of the Clones - AR: 7.25

Trilogy Rankings:

1. OT - AR: 2.6

2. PT - AR: 5.3

3. ST - AR: 7.0

PT keeps on winning!

A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The first bad penny dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy's eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.

'I would love you to do something for me,' I said.

'Anything! Anything!' the boy said rapturously.

'You won't like what I'm going to ask you to do,' I said.

'Anything, sir, anything!'

'Well,' I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?'

He burst into tears. His mother drew herself up to an immense height. 'What a dreadful thing to say to a child!' she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities

All those polls did was say pick your favorites.

Not the IGN one I posted.. That had Rank them and what is the worst.. You even tried to use that article against me. :lol Poor Ducky

They can, but the opinions of thousands carry more weight than the opinion of the few.

Ok and the majority rank the PT very low.

That ranking does not make mathematical sense. ROTS carries a huge proportion of votes for favorites, yet ranks so low.

There were 23,200 voters.. Only 2056 votes went to ROTS... So that's a lots of voters that could put it much lower then #1

This is not hard.

Yep

I think we both know that ST are now at the bottom. It shows as Star Wars flourished after the PT and is slowly dying after the ST.

Not according to the polls

Those polls are pick your favorites. It has no bearing on what is the worst or if those not picked are viewed as the worse, both PT and ST. All those polls did was to show the favorites of the series, and ROTS was a favorite and thus one of the best Star Wars movies ever.

Not the IGN page I posted that you tried to say proved your point :lol

Ducky i getting turned around in here.

You are drawing false conclusions from a poll that asked your favorite, not your worst.

I'd say TPM/AOTC are middle of the pack movies.

Go look at what won the worst and then look at the ranking poll.

I knew your Feelings wouldn't care about facts.

Nope. See my replies above. Not picking a movie in those polls does not automatically means they are the worst, that logic is severely flawed. Goes for both PT and ST.

I spelled it all out for you.. You got nothing.

This is you.

fetchimage

Case and point :lol :lol :lol

I took those polls and averaged them out (AR = Average Rank)

1. Empire Strikes Back - AR: 1.0

2. Revenge of the Sith - AR: 2.25

3. A New Hope - AR: 3.5

4. Return of the Jedi - AR: 3.75

5. The Phantom Menace - AR: 6.0

6. The Last Jedi - AR: 6.5

7. The Force Awakens - AR: 7.0

8. The Rise of Skywalker - AR: 7.0

9. Attack of the Clones - AR: 7.25

Trilogy Rankings:

1. OT - AR: 2.6

2. PT - AR: 5.3

3. ST - AR: 7.0

PT keeps on winning!

So again your math is wrong because once someone picks something once they cant continue to pick. That's why ranking is so important.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/21/poll-results-how-would-you-rank-the-star-wars-movies

You have given new meaning to spanking the monkey ;) ;)

swrank.jpg

favsw.png

worst.png

Again you are holding 9% to be some great victory... When 50% of the votes might think its the worst movie.. They dont.. Only the 3rd worst..

Again.. I dont put much into this.. But you obviously do.. So enjoy.

Holy hell.

At the rate you’re going with these triple, quadruple posts a day, you’re gonna top my 30,000 from the past 12 years in no time. :lol

“Muh Stah Wahs is more popular than your Stah Wahs.”

Comingsoon.net.. has TFA.. ROTS beats out ROS by 48 votes. ROTS faired better here

poor Khev.. Solo got beat by an Ewok movie. :lol

What is the Best Star Wars Movie?

The Empire Strikes Back (52%, 1857 votes)Return of the Jedi (9%, 325 votes)A New Hope (9%, 309 votes)Rogue One (8%, 302 votes)Revenge of the Sith (8%, 277 votes)The Rise of Skywalker (5%, 170 votes)The Last Jedi (3%, 118 votes)The Force Awakens (3%, 93 votes)The Phantom Menace (1%, 38 votes)Attack of the Clones (1%, 23 votes)

Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1%, 21 votes)Solo (0%, 16 votes)

Edit: I just realized this poll should not count.. Its another vote for your fav one I believe.

Last edited:
Holy hell.

At the rate you’re going with these triple, quadruple posts a day, you’re gonna top my 30,000 from the past 12 years in no time. :lol

“Muh Stah Wahs is more popular than your Stah Wahs.”

:lol :lol

No way that can happen :lol

I hibernate every couple of months from the movie forum... This Covid thing has me more active then ever. So if we are stuck in the house for 4 or 5 more months.. I just might :lol

So again your math is wrong because once someone picks something once they cant continue to pick. That's why ranking is so important.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/21/poll-results-how-would-you-rank-the-star-wars-movies

You have given new meaning to spanking the monkey ;) ;)

swrank.jpg

favsw.png

worst.png

Again you are holding 9% to be some great victory... When 50% of the votes might think its the worst movie.. They dont.. Only the 3rd worst..

Again.. I dont put much into this.. But you obviously do.. So enjoy.

Yup here is the ranking poll from Sideshow collectibles

Comingsoon.net.. has TFA.. ROTS beats out ROS by 48 votes. ROTS faired better here

poor Khev.. Solo got beat by an Ewok movie. :lol

[h=3]What is the Best Star Wars Movie?[/h]
[FONT=&]The Empire Strikes Back (52%, 1857 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]Return of the Jedi (9%, 325 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]A New Hope (9%, 309 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]Rogue One (8%, 302 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]Revenge of the Sith (8%, 277 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]The Rise of Skywalker (5%, 170 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]The Last Jedi (3%, 118 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]The Force Awakens (3%, 93 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]The Phantom Menace (1%, 38 votes)[/FONT]Attack of the Clones (1%, 23 votes)

[FONT=&]Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1%, 21 votes)[/FONT][FONT=&]Solo (0%, 16 votes)[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

giphy.gif

LOL poor ducky ;)

Here is a good one for you.. ROTS does much better.

Ranker has all the films.. ROTS is 6th.. This is an interesting poll... You can up vote which films you like and down vote which films you don't.. ROTS has a lot of love but due to number of votes down it ends up in the middle of the pack. Its not a poll about which is the best... But if you like the film or not.

AOTC and TPM are easily at the bottom along with TLJ.. TROS does not have too many votes

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-star-wars-movie

Due to my love for rots I put it above esb but ONLY cause I grew up with it and was super hyped . It was when I was about 14 it was a crazy time back then to.

Lol yup. Esb being my second . My defense of the film did t give it away?

:lol

I guess I just remember statements you have made about not like either the ST or PT but that you liked ROTS

So I guess I figured you were all about the OT and found ROTS watchable or at least just better then the ST.

This was actually the first thing you said that made me start thinking you held it in such high regard.

I can accept different opinions but you guys keep disrespecting Rots so I gotta come for you. Saying the ST is better and talking down on it will not fly lol. And It seems you do care people like ROTS lol. You guys talk about it all the time.

So I get the defense now. I guess I would have the same "I don't understand how anyone could like" if someone was trying to say TROS was better the ESB or ANH... And I like TROS :lol :lol

Has anyone ever heard of DISPLATE metal movie posters they got a really slick super flat magnet hanging system that is super fast to use.

You stick the super flat magnet on the wall then you stick the poster to the magnet takes under 1 minute!

Expensive but holy crap they got some amazing SW posters as well as other movies:

https://displate.com/sr-artworks/star-wars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back