Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this from an article or something?

If it is written by someone else then I see plenty of blame to throw and both the PT and ST.

If not the last line is like Ducky just talking to himself :lol

Ducky: These are the problems with SW movies (mostly the ST)
Ducky: I completely agree

:lol :lol :lol

The AOTC droid factory sequence was so videogame-like I was surprised there wasn't a videogame!

Original animatics of the droid factory sequence as shown in the AOTC behind the scenes:

b2b7d4ff666cfb9e71b43fe7328a2a7c.gif

STAR WARS Story Head Tells Fans To Calm Down Over Continuity As "It's All Fake Anyway"

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-...ver-continuity-as-its-all-fake-anyway-a175271

This is why the ST failed. This attitude right here

Maybe we should evaluate his comments as a whole rather than taking bits and pieces out of context...

https://news.avclub.com/lucasfilm-exec-pisses-off-fans-with-objectively-true-st-1843449562?utm_source=AV_Club_Daily_RSS&utm_medium=email

Is this from an article or something?

If it is written by someone else then I see plenty of blame to throw and both the PT and ST.

If not the last line is like Ducky just talking to himself :lol

Ducky: These are the problems with SW movies (mostly the ST)
Ducky: I completely agree

From an article.

Man, watching TCW finale and then going back to the original 2008 TCW film I am blown away by how much more it makes me realize what an utter FAILURE the PT was in establishing arguably the single most important relationship of the trilogy and that is the one between Obi-Wan and Anakin. I realized this when watching this scene because it was *such* a beautiful little moment:

hqdefault.jpg

It's after their first battle together and at first Anakin kind of lays into Ahsoka about her shortcomings which really brings her down. Then they sit quietly and he says "you would have never made it as Obi-Wan's apprentice." (which hits her even harder) "But...you may just make it as mine." And then when he smiles and her sadness turns to elation, I'm not kidding it was a real gut punch knowing that such raw tenderness between them (two CARTOON characters no less!) wouldn't last and that things would end so horribly.

I *never* feel that when Qui Gon introduces Obi-Wan to Jake Lloyd in TPM or any point during AOTC or ROTS when Obi-Wan and Anakin are supposedly these amazing friends/partners/brothers. It's just always two individuals who are largely going through the motions of dialogue just so they can get to the next CG action scene. What a travesty.

This kid's show with low paid television actors and animators accomplished what one of the biggest trilogies in the world could not.

OK, I finished TCW late last night (loved those final episodes!) and it made me dig up your post from @ a week ago. I have to agree, TCW (IMO) further reinforces that the development of the Obi-Wan/Anakin master-padawan relationship (as well as their "friendship") is the big hole in the PT, to the point that it probably needed 3 movies after TPM, not just AOTC & ROTS. So a PQ (Prequel Quadrilogy) rather than a PT, lol. If that had happened, maybe also combined with (a) Padme being closer to Anakin's age when they first met and (b) more instances of his feeling alienated/slighted by the Jedi Council, I think Anakin's ultimate fall would have been more believable and may have resonated as emotionally as it did from Ahsoka's perspective in TCW. Alas, what could have been. Heck, a Marvel Netflix style 13 episode season (with no filler, lol) would have been even better, so Ahsoka could have been included as well.

OK, I finished TCW late last night (loved those final episodes!) and it made me dig up your post from @ a week ago. I have to agree, TCW (IMO) further reinforces that the development of the Obi-Wan/Anakin master-padawan relationship (as well as their "friendship") is the big hole in the PT, to the point that it probably needed 3 movies after TPM, not just AOTC & ROTS. So a PQ (Prequel Quadrilogy) rather than a PT, lol. If that had happened, maybe also combined with (a) Padme being closer to Anakin's age when they first met and (b) more instances of his feeling alienated/slighted by the Jedi Council, I think Anakin's ultimate fall would have been more believable and may have resonated as emotionally as it did from Ahsoka's perspective in TCW. Alas, what could have been. Heck, a Marvel Netflix style 13 episode season (with no filler, lol) would have been even better, so Ahsoka could have been included as well.

Yet Filoni said the PT are masterpieces misunderstood by fans who got easily distracted by cool lightsaber battles lol

That SW Theory guy talks like Filoni discovered the holy grail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yet Filoni said the PT are masterpieces misunderstood by fans who got easily distracted by cool lightsaber battles lol

:lol :lol :lol

Yep what could have been indeed. And lol at you putting friendship in quotes. So true. :lol

Looks like people are being a jerk to him on Twitter now because of it. He's probably the most diehard PT fan on the internet but in his latest video he said a bunch of his subscribers turned on him for liking TROS. What a bunch of dopes.

Actually I never thought about the title of the song "Duel of the Fates" being such a meaningful title.. That the Duel is literally the Duel for Anakin's destiny and that of the galaxy.

I've always assumed Qui Gon was the best of all the Jedi and would have done right by Anakin. But I always thought the title of that song was just a cool title :lol

Last edited:
Looks like people are being a jerk to him on Twitter now because of it. He's probably the most diehard PT fan on the internet but in his latest video he said a bunch of his subscribers turned on him for liking TROS. What a bunch of dopes.

The internet community can really suck.. I like the SW theory guy. I find him fun to listen to.

Too bad all the ST haters have to be such jerks...…………. Just kidding.. Its a Joke!!! ;)

But it is too bad people gotta act like that over someone just finding enjoyment out of something they don't.

Back