Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finished watching the first season of TCW with my son and after watching these episodes for the first time in over a decade man I must say that a lot of these episodes are really good! I had totally forgotten about that Ryloth stuff with Waxer and Boil finding little Numa, Cad Bane's intro, and a good number of other things. And this was just the very first season no less. Can't wait to keep going right on through to the finale.

It makes me even more excited for more Mando and Obi-Wan.

Also with regard to "rhyming" I had no idea that the Starkiller Base assembly prior to firing the weapon in TFA was pretty much a shot for shot recreation of a moment from the episode "Defenders of Peace" with the Neimoidian played by George Takei addressing the Battle Droids exactly the same way that Hux would later address the FO.

TCW1.jpg

TCW2.jpg

The camera even does the exact same right to left pan in the second shot above just like TFA.

Well I finished watching the first season of TCW with my son and after watching these episodes for the first time in over a decade man I must say that a lot of these episodes are really good! I had totally forgotten about that Ryloth stuff with Waxer and Boil finding little Numa, Cad Bane's intro, and a good number of other things. And this was just the very first season no less. Can't wait to keep going right on through to the finale.

It makes me even more excited for more Mando and Obi-Wan.

Also with regard to "rhyming" I had no idea that the Starkiller Base assembly prior to firing the weapon in TFA was pretty much a shot for shot recreation of a moment from the episode "Defenders of Peace" with the Neimoidian played by George Takei addressing the Battle Droids exactly the same way that Hux would later address the FO.

View attachment 484981

View attachment 484982

The camera even does the exact same right to left pan in the second shot above just like TFA.

Filoni or however you spell his name was a genius . He helped with Mandalorian as well. The guy knows his SW than Johnson and Abrams combined :lecture

Check out this freaking awesome artwork. :thud:

11057-0-27853f41fdd5831fa9669c63df11b501-andybosley.jpg

He ever remembered to have the Stormies marching side by side on Tatooine.

Man that would?ve been a nightmare for an entire army to be involved of eradicating Owen and Buru :horror

6 Issues Star Wars Movies Need to Avoid Going Forward

1. Story Elements That Aren't Explained Until After The Movie - ST did this the most out of any trilogy.

2. Overhyping Insignificant Characters Ahead Of Movies - ST did this the most out of any trilogy.

3. Too Many Jedi Heroes - PT did this the most out of any trilogy, although having multiple Jedi shouldn't be an issue in Star Wars.

4. Us Vs. Them Plot Lines - ST did this yet again.

5. Machines That Destroy Planets - ST did this yet again.

6. Too Many Main Characters - "The Sequel Trilogy put a lot of heroes in the main group, but did a poor job of working them into the core story. Even when Leia and Han weren't super impactful in Luke's story, they were at least tied into the arc in a way that naturally brought them back into the story. If there's no reason to have a gang of heroes in a Star Wars story, keep it simple and keep the numbers as low as possible."

It is interesting how the biggest problems with Star Wars movies are pretty much all problems with the ST or things that the ST never moved past as it should have.

2. Overhyping Insignificant Characters Ahead Of Movies - ST did this the most out of any trilogy.

The PT did this a fair amount too. 99% of the designs were made/pushed for the sole purpose of being toys.

I am pretty bummed that Zorii Bliss and the Knights of Ren barely did anything though; they had rad costumes.

6 Issues Star Wars Movies Need to Avoid Going Forward

1. Story Elements That Aren't Explained Until After The Movie - ST did this the most out of any trilogy.

3. Too Many Jedi Heroes - PT did this the most out of any trilogy, although having multiple Jedi shouldn't be an issue in Star Wars.

4. Us Vs. Them Plot Lines - ST did this yet again.

5. Machines That Destroy Planets - ST did this yet again.

6. Too Many Main Characters - "The Sequel Trilogy put a lot of heroes in the main group, but did a poor job of working them into the core story. Even when Leia and Han weren't super impactful in Luke's story, they were at least tied into the arc in a way that naturally brought them back into the story. If there's no reason to have a gang of heroes in a Star Wars story, keep it simple and keep the numbers as low as possible."

It is interesting how the biggest problems with Star Wars movies are pretty much all problems with the ST or things that the ST never moved past as it should have.

Is this from an article or something?

If it is written by someone else then I see plenty of blame to throw and both the PT and ST.

If not the last line is like Ducky just talking to himself :lol

Ducky: These are the problems with SW movies (mostly the ST)
Ducky: I completely agree

Is this from an article or something?

If it is written by someone else then I see plenty of blame to throw and both the PT and ST.

If not the last line is like Ducky just talking to himself :lol

Ducky: These are the problems with SW movies (mostly the ST)
Ducky: I completely agree

:lol :lol :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back