Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been asking that since the the beginning. I figured they'd rather just focus on their original characters for the show. I know he's not gonna be in this season and remember reading somewhere that even the Katie Sackhoff character will outshine everything he's ever done when she gets some time this season.

Post by Dave Filoni on his Facebook page...

Hey guys,

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted, as you can imagine things have been very busy here on the Clone Wars. I hope you all enjoyed the last two arcs, “Younglings” and “Droids”, I think they turned out really well and gave us a great look at different areas of the Star Wars galaxy. What kid didn’t dream of one day making a lightsaber, and it’s always nice to give Artoo a chance to shine.

Now however playtime is over, Darth Maul is back. Be prepared, for the next two arcs of this Season are not your average Clone Wars episodes. There are definite consequences for some of our favorite characters in the weeks ahead. These are episodes of great deeds and terrible acts, where our heroes are tested, and not all prevail. Maul’s quest for power will not go unnoticed by the other villains in the series, the best lightsaber fights we have ever filmed are in the episodes ahead, you will have to decide which one is your favorite.

I hope as fans you can in time understand some of the choices we made as this Season comes to an end. I know some of the things that are going to occur will cause much debate as we go into the summer. As always, I look forward to your questions at upcoming conventions and Star Wars Celebration Europe. Since of late, my days are busier than they have ever been, let me finish by saying this:

The Darth Maul Arc was the final work on the Clone Wars by my friend Ian Abercrombie, who passed away last January, almost one year ago. This final performance is his best. I can’t wait for you to see it. I think it’s a performance many of you have been waiting for. Remember, in The Phantom Menace, Darth Maul was but an apprentice; now you will see why Darth Sidious is the Master.

Thank you for all the support this Season, it’s going to be a race to the finish now. The Force will be with you, always.

Dave

Why has Boba Fett not lived up to his promise shown in AotC and his legacy from the OT?

But he's still a young kid in Clone Wars, it wouldn't make much sense to me if he became bad *** in the series. But he could certainly grow and train.

Remember, in The Phantom Menace, Darth Maul was but an apprentice; now you will see why Darth Sidious is the Master.

Oh F yeah!!!!!

But he's still a young kid in Clone Wars, it wouldn't make much sense to me if he became bad *** in the series. But he could certainly grow and train.

But he hasn't grown, he's just a whiny little kid thats hanging around Aurra Sing and co. After he witnessed his fathers beheading in the Geonosian arena surely he'd be a little pissed off? We know Boba is the Star Wars universe's version of Eastwood's "Man with no Name", a loner who works for the most by himself.

If he's still appearing by the end of the Clone Wars that would make him 13 years old, theres some cultures that consider a boy of 14 to be ready to become a man and i can see Mandalorian's to be like that.

Now that's more like it!

I had no idea the Black Sun was going to be part of this season. It was cool seeing Falleen on this show.

Maul and Savage, Black Sun, Deathwatch, and bounty hunters. These are the episodes we're looking for.

Great episode this morning.
Great seeing the Black Sun,wondering if we might see a young Prince Xizor sometime in the line.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished it. Holy crap, that was one of the better episodes I've seen in a long time. I guess the last few arcs turned my brain too mush. :lol

1. Savage throwing the double-bladed lightsaber and taking out the Black Sun bosses at the table was badass. :cool:

2. "After careful consideration, we will join you." :lol

I have a question though. Why did they have to attach new legs to Maul in the beginning of the episode? Did they get damaged in the battle with Obi? Just can't remember.

Damn just watched the recent episode, this is what I have been waiting for all season. The last 2 arcs had put me in a real lull. One gripe tho, is it me or are those Gamorrean way too short? I am thinking / hoping maybe there are that short because they are still very young and have not matured.

Just finished it. Holy crap, that was one of the better episodes I've seen in a long time. I guess the last few arcs turned my brain too mush. :lol

1. Savage throwing the double-bladed lightsaber and taking out the Black Sun bosses at the table was badass. :cool:

2. "After careful consideration, we will join you." :lol

I have a question though. Why did they have to attach new legs to Maul in the beginning of the episode? Did they get damaged in the battle with Obi? Just can't remember.

I believe Maul's legs were damaged. I seem to remember both brothers having to help each other escape while injured.

But he hasn't grown, he's just a whiny little kid thats hanging around Aurra Sing and co. After he witnessed his fathers beheading in the Geonosian arena surely he'd be a little pissed off? We know Boba is the Star Wars universe's version of Eastwood's "Man with no Name", a loner who works for the most by himself.

If he's still appearing by the end of the Clone Wars that would make him 13 years old, theres some cultures that consider a boy of 14 to be ready to become a man and i can see Mandalorian's to be like that.

Well, his dad was killed in front of him when he was only 10. I'm assuming that's why he clung on to Audra Sing soon after. I think his story is kind of parallel with Anakin in that when their crutch(Shmi/Jango) died, Anakin was never able to let that go and grew too many emotional attachments with people while Boba just completely let go, or will have by the time of ANH. But as of right now, during the CW, Boba's trying to find his identity on his own while Anakin is being "molded" by Jedi/Palpatine/Padme and that's what leads to his downfall.

But back to this episode...it was wonderful:clap Sith/Death Watch/Black Sun/Hutts along with the bounty hunters was just too much awesome-ness in the half hour. Is this a 3 parter with the season opener the prelude or will this be another 4 week straight arc?

But back to this episode...it was wonderful:clap Sith/Death Watch/Black Sun/Hutts along with the bounty hunters was just too much awesome-ness in the half hour. Is this a 3 parter with the season opener the prelude or will this be another 4 week straight arc?

The season's "first" episode was supposed to "open" this arc ("Revival")...then it got moved to be the "Season Premiere"...the full episode is still up at the official site if you missed it.

This episode was decent...just glad the "Jedi Babies/Darling Droids" stuff is done....

What an awesome episode!

Spoiler Spoiler:

One thing I've noticed since the OT is that everyone seems to understand everyone. No one uses Protocol droids anymore.

It used to be that R2-D2 had to be translated by 3PO or but a ship's computer, it used to be that you needed an interpret to talk to the Hutts.... I miss that.

Blacksuncensored.png

Back