Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bye bye
Spoiler Spoiler:
... Good episode. I like what they're doing with the Maul bros.

I don't take credit for this (read it online)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, it was a pretty fitting end for Viszla. Was hoping to see Maul get handed his Death Watch suit or something at the end. Oh well, down to the last 5 episodes now and thank goodness it's new episodes every week until then.

There are seven left, actually.

A bit surprised they didn't go that route. I mean, why not?

But they did.

Just finished it. Another fine episode.

Liked how a faction of Death Watch broke away after the Maul/Vizsla battle. You know they'll be back at some point.

Vizsla gave Maul all he could handle during that fight. :cool:

Just finished it. Another fine episode.

Liked how a faction of Death Watch broke away after the Maul/Vizsla battle. You know they'll be back at some point.

Vizsla gave Maul all he could handle during that fight. :cool:

One could make the argument that he fought Maul more soundly than Obi Wan or Qui-Gonn did, so it says something about Pre Vizla's skills. But it was a great cinematic fight and nice to see Maul finally look like the boss this season. The zabrak bros. are now being used better. And Savage's force powers were pretty cool too.

That was a fine episode! My only little complaint is that it feels a bit rushed. The way the people flipped twice in the space of a few days and the fact that Satine doesn't even protest... I mean yes she's a pacifist but you'r think she'd still try to protect her people from Death Watch??

But the Maul/Vizla fight made up for it big time!!

So...word's out that CN has dropped CW from the schedule next year, so no "Season 6" on basic cable next year...get ready to have to shell out for a Disney channel or hope the official site stills runs them.

So how long before Disney takes SW away from Dark Horse, Random House and anyone else who doesn't march to the Disney drummer?

I read the 3D prequel releases that were scheduled for the fall have been shelved as well...Diz doesn't want Fox to see another dime I guess. Can the removal of the Fox fanfare off of video/theatrical releases be far behind?

Too bad about Clone Wars...it was actually getting good again...

So...word's out that CN has dropped CW from the schedule next year, so no "Season 6" on basic cable next year...get ready to have to shell out for a Disney channel or hope the official site stills runs them.

So how long before Disney takes SW away from Dark Horse, Random House and anyone else who doesn't march to the Disney drummer?

I read the 3D prequel releases that were scheduled for the fall have been shelved as well...Diz doesn't want Fox to see another dime I guess. Can the removal of the Fox fanfare off of video/theatrical releases be far behind?

Too bad about Clone Wars...it was actually getting good again...

Why on Earth would Disney air a movie with the Fox fanfare???? :slap

It's called change, deal with it.

Why on Earth would Disney air a movie with the Fox fanfare???? :slap

It's called change, deal with it.

Um, because the first six aren't Disney movies?

I can deal with change just fine. I can't wait until after Episode VII premieres and the boards are flooded once again with gushers claiming JJ saved SW along with the group that will claim they haven't been raped this hard since Jar Jar...change should be hilarious.

CN has been phasing out Clone Wars this season with very little promotion and burying it on Saturday mornings. I have no doubt it will be moved over to Disney XD and actually given a good prime-time slot.

One could make the argument that he fought Maul more soundly than Obi Wan or Qui-Gonn did, so it says something about Pre Vizla's skills. But it was a great cinematic fight and nice to see Maul finally look like the boss this season. The zabrak bros. are now being used better. And Savage's force powers were pretty cool too.

Unlike the Jedi Vizla is a solider.

What an eventful episode.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow! This is my favorite episode of the series to date. Some really cool stuff in this one.

Palpatine is my favorite SW character so it was great to see him in action.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back