Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved seeing Embo and all the other bounty hunters -- Sugi, Latts Razzi, and of course, Dengar! Embo held his own against Savage.

This was such a fantastic episode from start to finish.

Blacksuncensored.png

Where did you find this?? THANKS for sharing!! :hi5:

Where is Darth Maul in that pic?
Wasn't he in front of Savage Opress?

The carnage was too much for his delicate sensibilities and he fainted - he's under the table in this pic.

This has the potential to the best arc of the series! I fear for the fate of a LOT of the series characters (and Dave Filoni didn't help to assuage those fears). Duchess Satine, Pre Vislas, Asajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Hondo, Mother Talzin, Maul, Savage, Fives, Rex, - I think any of them is fair game to be a casualty of this storyline. If the character isn't in ROTS, I think there's a high amount of uncertainty surrounding their fate. Maul and Savage have pretty good reason to take out most of the characters listed before being put down themselves.

Can NOT wait to see the eventual face off between Maul, Savage, Sidious and "the Pretender" Dooku! :panic:

The carnage was too much for his delicate sensibilities and he fainted - he's under the table in this pic.

This has the potential to the best arc of the series! I fear for the fate of a LOT of the series characters (and Dave Filoni didn't help to assuage those fears). Duchess Satine, Pre Vislas, Asajj Ventress, Cad Bane, Hondo, Mother Talzin, Maul, Savage, Fives, Rex, - I think any of them is fair game to be a casualty of this storyline. If the character isn't in ROTS, I think there's a high amount of uncertainty surrounding their fate. Maul and Savage have pretty good reason to take out most of the characters listed before being put down themselves.

Can NOT wait to see the eventual face off between Maul, Savage, Sidious and "the Pretender" Dooku! :panic:

Maul, Savage and Asajj and Rex are most likely goners. So is Ahsoka.
But I think Cad Bane and Satine could be fine because they can be very far removed from main events. Bounty Hunters are never in the limelight and the Mandalorians are never mentioned in the movies so it should be fine.

How many seasons are planned for this show? When are we going to start the road to Order 66?

I just finished listening to Dave Filoni's interview on Rebel Force Radio (by the way, if you guys love SW and aren't listening I'd recommend it -- used to be the Forcecast). I'm putting some of his comments in a spoiler tag, but they aren't really spoilers, I just know some people are sensitive to knowing what's coming ahead, which is cool.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bye bye
Spoiler Spoiler:
... Good episode. I like what they're doing with the Maul bros.

Yeah, it was a pretty fitting end for Viszla. Was hoping to see Maul get handed his Death Watch suit or something at the end. Oh well, down to the last 5 episodes now and thank goodness it's new episodes every week until then.

Enjoyed Rebel force radio's review of last week, and agreed with Kyle newman that last episode was rushed, but also Ironic that I felt the exact same way about his audio drama "Smuggler's gambit". This weeks was another good episode, but felt is was rushed as well. I was happy that the final duel was pretty give and take and not just a cut of a lightsabre and then a reaction shot. These last two were good but think 4 episodes for the droids(wich I didnt hate) was too much and that this current story arc had better last longer than 4 episodes(im counting the seasoner opener with that considering where it's really supposed to go.)

Back