Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps after Obiwan's death he investigated the manner of his disappearance and stumbled on the same literature that Quigon discovered. :dunno

So then how does Anakin become a Force ghost, given we not only see him just shortly after his death in ROTJ, and he was turned before Yoda taught Obi Wan? :confused:

Unexplained. The script notes for ROTJ suggest that Obi-Wan and Yoda together "retrieved" his spirit, but since it wasn't explicitly spelled out on film you can make up whatever explanation you wish. Pixletwin's is as good as any.

Unexplained. The script notes for ROTJ suggest that Obi-Wan and Yoda together "retrieved" his spirit, but since it wasn't explicitly spelled out on film you can make up whatever explanation you wish. Pixletwin's is as good as any.

I kind of like the idea of that.

N/P at all. :duff

Lame. :monkey1

So wait. Is this implying Force ghosts didn't exist until Qui Gon (no EU crap Lerath :nono), given Obi Wan didn't learn this until well after Anakin became Vader?

To my knowledge, that dosn't contradict anything in the EU at all. And vice versa. Old ben and qui gon were the first.

So then how does Anakin become a Force ghost, given we not only see him just shortly after his death in ROTJ, and he was turned before Yoda taught Obi Wan? :confused:

ACTUALY, pretty sure George answered this a while back. Anakin was granted the ability by the force after his redemption, BECUASE he was the chosen one. Same reason he appears younger, whereas yoda and Obi-wan look as they did at the time of their death.

I'll buy that.

ACTUALY, pretty sure George answered this a while back. Anakin was granted the ability by the force after his redemption, BECUASE he was the chosen one. Same reason he appears younger, whereas yoda and Obi-wan look as they did at the time of their death.

That sounds like horse****. :lol

so will all 13 episodes be available immediately or is there a timed release for each episode?

It sounds like all five seasons, The Lost Missions, and the movie will be available on Netflix on March 7 and a DVD/Blu-ray release of The Lost Missions is expected later this year.

Nice to finally get confirmation on the Lost Missions. Can't wait to catch them on netflix and then add them to my series set!

I'm excited they're releasing these and so quickly too. I'm excited to see how they handle Maul and Asohka.

It's probably the set-up for what was to be the final season with all the loose ends tied up in the final handful of episodes (season/series finale), so I really wouldn't expect them to do anything more than add even more questions than answer them. :(

I've begun rewatching the entire series in anticipation of the Season 6 episodes. I'm going to watch them in chronological order so I started with the "Christophsis Trilogy" (Cat and Mouse, The Hidden Enemy, movie) and Clone Cadets today.

I really want a complete box set, with the "lost" episodes as well. Its the only thing that lept me from pulling the trigger on the set thats out now.

Back