Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:

455910555_122114635832390914_3889407950354818613_n.jpg

Honestly, who knows? And sadly, who cares.

Andor S2, and I'm done forever.
I hear you loud and clear. Disney's gonna have to pull something seriously unexpected and positively awesome out of that worn old hat to make me watch anything Star Wars again...

As mid as this show was it’s a shame it was cancelled.

Replace the showrunner and dive deeper into the darkside stuff with Plagueis. Push the Osha and Mae stuff to the side.

Now they’ll probably adapt the Plagueis stuff into a comic or novel that 5 people will read.

Let's see a show about Qimir and Plagueis. NOT directed by Leslie. I'd be watchin' that. I dont give an eff about those twins and I never will. Lets see some Sith!

Let's see a show about Qimir and Plagueis. NOT directed by Leslie. I'd be watchin' that. I dont give an eff about those twins and I never will. Lets see some Sith!
But the witches "thread"! Without them how are you going to blame straight men for steeling female power!

But the witches "thread"! Without them how are you going to blame straight men for steeling female power!

One thing I cannot believe is that we finally get to see a witch coven in SW - and they make them lame as hell!

Is this like taking Boba Fett and stripping him of the things that make him cool? Sort of? Kinda? Yeah? Why does SW insist on this ****?!

I wanna see the kind of coven where the head witch gives birth to..... Darth Maul. Now THAT is a supernatural baby worth having! A red baby with horns. That's how you witch things up. But no, we get these lame @ss twins and their coven full of I dont even know what.

LAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE

[Yes I'm aware that creatures that have horns dont actually give birth to infants with horns, they have cartilaginous nubs but you get what I'm saying.]

Back