Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks, please refrain from making jokes at the expense of any particular group or label, even if you belong to such a group, and you are poking fun at yourself.
How am I supposed to make fun of SW hating neckbeard manbabies now?!?!?! I was so hoping to insult myself. Ah well, time to whip out my euphemisms.

Last edited:
Since everybody loved The Acolyte so much, and Leslye Headland did such a good job with it, she wants to do Knights Of The Old Republic next...

Their parks are their biggest earner right now. They’re 70% of its operating income while the movies/streaming side is only 11%.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/04/07...y-maker-its-spending-to-keep-it-that-way.html

I just saw a news story two days ago that said park revenue is down quite a bit since the pandemic.

So yeah, when your big earner is faltering -- the parks -- its time to cut corners and rethink financial strategies. Disney over-extended hugely over the last 20 years; more parks, buying huge franchises, even a studio (Fox)... the bill comes due.

So Hutts can be Jedi now??

View attachment 706960
6664a31a57cdd932935334.gif

He complains about fire in space...

GPYowKgX0AA7Hr6.jpg

Return-of-the-Jedi-Star-Wars-Executor-Super-Star-Destroyer.jpg

This is why I can't take some critics and SW criticism seriously.
Ok, Maybe third time's a charm?... As long as there is a steady outflow of flammable gas it will continue to burn even in space. If it's a simple "bonfire" not even the combined strength of a thousand [insert a not-so-easily-offended category of real or fictional characters of your own choice] will keep it going...

Their parks are their biggest earner right now. They’re 70% of its operating income while the movies/streaming side is only 11%.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/04/07...y-maker-its-spending-to-keep-it-that-way.html
Spend per guest is at all tume high due to how much they raised prices last I read, but park attendance has been poor compared to few years ago. Basically since the company is doing poorly they kept raising prices to compensate, which will lead to fewer guests

Ok, Maybe third time's a charm?... As long as there is a steady outflow of flammable gas it will continue to burn even in space. If it's a simple "bonfire" not even the combined strength of a thousand [insert a not-so-easily-offended category of real or fictional characters of your own choice] will keep it going...
I knew you could do it :duff

I knew you could do it :duff
Victory at last, maybe?... Scarily enough the moderator who deleted my previous fire-in-space comments accused me of wanting to throw a certain category of people (which shall never again be mentioned) on the actual space fire. W.T.A.F.?!... I may have written some borderline ambiguous crap on these boards a few times, but that "interpretation" of my poor attempt at a joke is not even remotely valid. You can (hopefully still) check it out for yourself if you wish, just above this post. The wording is exactly the same as in my two previously deleted texts (except for the now "optional" character bit in the brackets, which I changed). If anyone else on here did read it like I wanted to physically hurt people, please let me know...

Victory at last, maybe?... Scarily enough the moderator who deleted my previous fire-in-space comments accused me of wanting to throw a certain category of people (which shall never again be mentioned) on the actual space fire. W.T.A.F.?!... I may have written some borderline ambiguous crap on these boards a few times, but that "interpretation" of my poor attempt at a joke is not even remotely valid. You can (hopefully still) check it out for yourself if you wish, just above this post. The wording is exactly the same as in my two previously deleted texts (except for the now "optional" character bit in the brackets, which I changed). If anyone else on here did read it like I wanted to physically hurt people, please let me know...
careful, you are on "the list" now

I saw the other versions. While uncalled for, I read them the way you intended and were nowhere near as bad as that.

You're not the only one.

I-Have-No-Mouth-And-I-Must-Scream.png

One thing I won’t do is put this show in the same category as Boba Fett.

Yes Boba Fett was bad but there were some redeeming qualities with it but more importantly the bad parts made for alot of laughter especially here, am I right!

Make no mistake about it this show is not only bad there is no laughter to come out of it just bland locations, cringy characters and corny dialogue., no fun to be had.

Boba Intimidating rabbit droid > Gen Z Sith.

Back