Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Too much goodness in ROTS to come up with one scene, it is the ESB of PT for me. :lol

Some of the best scenes imo:
Dooku's Beheading
All the Order 66 scenes
The "attempted" apprehending of Palpatine

You wanna stick that knife in and turn it, remind Flo that they plastered Haydouche's mug over Shaws at the end of ROTJ. :monkey1

Only for George's fan fiction versions of the movies. The original and true versions which are alive and well feature nothing of the sort.

Bring it. :lol

Vader screams NOOOOOOOOOO, and is a creepy stupid person underneith. He aint coo no more.

At least until Disney pays Fox to release the originals so I can go back to loving Vader again. :rock

You wanna stick that knife in and turn it, remind Flo that they plastered Haydouche's mug over Shaws at the end of ROTJ. :monkey1

Harmy has saved me from the nonsense you both speak of. :lecture

What's your favourite scene from ROTS? :rolleyes2

To answer honestly, I always loved the part with Obi-Wan and Grievous on Utapau. Their duel is pretty kick ass, as is Anakin and Obi-Wan on Mustafar, but the lame dialoge before the fight takes away quite a bit of the drama... "only a Sith deals in absolutes" :lol

Yeah that line is right up there with "I wish I could wish away ...". Terrible writing.

"are you an angel?"

angelpadme.png

I wonder has anyone tried to pull Portman with that line in real life.

To answer honestly, I always loved the part with Obi-Wan and Grievous on Utapau. Their duel is pretty kick ass, as is Anakin and Obi-Wan on Mustafar, but the lame dialoge before the fight takes away quite a bit of the drama... "only a Sith deals in absolutes" :lol

AbsolutDarkSide.jpg
:yess:

Back