Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

He is disconnected from the fans. I saw him on the Jon Stewart show around a year ago saying that the new younger fans love the prequels just as much as the fans that were young when the OT came out loved those films.

(The crowd started booing!)

That's true though, kids love all of Star Wars, even the prequels. Also point out, the audience would have been made of adults.

He is disconnected from the fans. I saw him on the Jon Stewart show around a year ago saying that the new younger fans love the prequels just as much as the fans that were young when the OT came out loved those films.

Because Stewart's audience is just loaded with tweens. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

They Booed? I have to say, I really dont remember that, but I'll take your word on it.

Usually they reserv their boo's for Republicans brave enough to go on the show, like Bill O'Reilly

They Booed? I have to say, I really dont remember that, but I'll take your word on it.

Usually they reserv their boo's for Republicans brave enough to go on the show, like Bill O'Reilly

It wasn't hardcore, but it was there and the look on his face was kinda funny. It was basically to say no you're wrong GL.

Save your apologist musings for someone else nam. I don't even know why you address me. I don't care for what you have to say!

Is that not clear?

I don't doubt that kids enjoy the PT. And I'm sure he made much of the PT with todays kids in mind, trade route taxation stories notwithstanding. I just wish he had made them to the potential that the grown up OT fanbase believed was there. I think it could have been done without blatant kiddie pandering and kids would still have enjoyed it.

I don't doubt that kids enjoy the PT. And I'm sure he made much of the PT with todays kids in mind, trade route taxation stories notwithstanding. I just wish he had made them to the potential that the grown up OT fanbase believed was there. I think it could have been done without blatant kiddie pandering and kids would still have enjoyed it.

Ewoks knocking unconscious and or killing heavily armored soldiers.

It started in 83. :(

You responded. And my points still stand. :wave

You got to remember who you're reponding to Nam. :lol
I think hes talking about the episode where Jon Stewart asked him how the Sith couldn't find Leia and Luke. Lucas had overwhelming applause and laughs, no one boo'd him. Not even when he said Jar Jar has fans.
ViCeCoRpS stupidity strikes again. :lol

I'm 23 and I highly enjoy the PTs other than Jar-Jar to be honest. The dialogue during the saga at one point or another is terrible. Both trilogies have their faults and most people who are attached to the OT didn't give the PT its chance after TPM due to most part of Jar-Jar and the age of Anakin in relations to Padme.

George Lucas is fine with a script, insofar as the "big picture' details; he gets into trouble areas when he tries to do his own character development and dialogue....

Important also: I doubt he has final say anymore

Ewoks knocking unconscious and or killing heavily armored soldiers.

It started in 83. :(

23168701.jpg

Making you what, 10, when TPM came out? That just proves whats been said that kids enjoyed the PT.

Yup! Even at 10 I knew Anakin was too young for Padme and that Jar-Jar sucked horribly.

I was blown away, and still am, by Darth Maul's entrance at the end of the movie.

Back