Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

he doesnt suck.. but I just dont like the idea of getting him back.. or a clone.. whatever.. he did.. let it be .. come with something different..

forget about the EU and bring Darth Talon !! :D

Question: Who's the bad guy?? :panic:

the ewoks.........:lecture

they could write a story where they all contracted a mutated rabies strain..........and they all turn into the bloodthirsty ravenous creatures with sharp pointy teeth, they turn on everyone.....mayhem ensues....:panic::panic::panic:

they could write a story where they all contracted a mutated rabies strain..........and they all turn into the bloodthirsty ravenous creatures with sharp pointy teeth, they turn on everyone.....mayhem ensues....:panic::panic::panic:

I can see the pitch now, "It's Ghoulies, but with lightsabers!" :lol

Been there, done that...

gremlin.jpg

If they attack the Jar Jar species, then count me in.

If they attack the Jar Jar species, then count me in.

They could go with the Death Troopers idea and have them seeking out the remnants of the Empire to come upon a zombie infested Star Destroyer. Hell, even head to Naboo to stop an outbreak there:

2011-10-07.jpg

My favorite part of AOTC has and always will be Jango vs Obi-Wan. Awesome scrap.

:mad::mad::mad: What!!! I'm going to pound you into oblivion, CP!! :cuss:

Bring it. :lol

Vader screams NOOOOOOOOOO, and is a creepy stupid person underneith. He aint coo no more.

At least until Disney pays Fox to release the originals so I can go back to loving Vader again. :rock

Bring it. :lol

Vader screams NOOOOOOOOOO, and is a creepy stupid person underneith. He aint coo no more.

At least until Disney pays Fox to release the originals so I can go back to loving Vader again. :rock

You wanna stick that knife in and turn it, remind Flo that they plastered Haydouche's mug over Shaws at the end of ROTJ. :monkey1

You wanna stick that knife in and turn it, remind Flo that they plastered Haydouche's mug over Shaws at the end of ROTJ. :monkey1

I have since had my faith in the franchise renewed thanks to the Harmy despecialized editions. I will never watch the Lucas additions ever again. :yess:

Vader is, always has been, and always will be, the greatest villain in cinematic history :lecture

My favorite part of AOTC has and always will be Jango vs Obi-Wan. Awesome scrap.

Always kinda thought that surely a jedi master should do better against a mere bounty hunter with a jetpack but yeah it was an enjoyable battle, as was the asteroid chase.

Always kinda thought that surely a jedi master should do better against a mere bounty hunter with a jetpack but yeah it was an enjoyable battle, as was the asteroid chase.

What's your favourite scene from ROTS? :rolleyes2

Back