Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the MrPlinkett guy? XD

His StarWars Ep1-3 reviews must have been the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet so far

The only thing that bothers me about this new film is that it makes ROTJ almost irrelevant. Everything that occurred in Return of the Jedi was for nothing. The Rebels and the Empire still exist 30 years after the Battle of Endor. Everything Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Lando, and the rebels did, was for nothing. That Ewok that got killed in the forest? For nothing. The Empire still exists and is still a threat. The Rebels still exist and still fight the Empire. Blowing up the second Death Star was for nothing. The teddy bear picnic in the forest was for nothing. Those fireworks and the world celebrations? Doesn't matter. The sith still exist and someone has to "defeat" them.

Say what you will about the prequels, but there wasn't too much that damaged the original trilogy. If you wanted, you could simply ignore the prequels and it would have no effect on the story. But this new film is actually the sequel to Return of the Jedi. Old Han, Luke, Leia, and Chewbacca are going to be in this. We go from the celebration on the forest moon of Endor, to old people. Old crazy Carrie Fisher, disfigured Mark Hamill, and 70 year old Harrison Ford. I still want to see the original cast, but the more I think about it, I get flashbacks of Indiana Jones 4 :gah: If this film is not good, it's Terminator 3 all over again.

Anakin restored balance to the force in Return of the Jedi when he saw his son be the man he never could. it is a story about redemption... not to mention the Empire is no longer held by the Sith.

Is it the MrPlinkett guy? XD

His StarWars Ep1-3 reviews must have been the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet so far

no thats not mr plinkett, he only works with them

mr plinkett actually did a trailer video :lol

Rebels are up to no good, those corrupt bastards.

I love that - corrupt rebels and Han's like a human-Jabba crimelord, Luke's turned Sith and Leia's... well, fat and stoned, living in the ruins of some old Jedi temple with Yoda creatures as her servants.

I don't record myself enough, watching the computer and whatnot. Apparently people like watching that. Maybe I'll record myself opening some new e-mails later and post them on Youtube.

Back