Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be onto something. ;)

We're gonna find out how eager people are to see the old gang back together again.

It doesn't sound like they are together much, if at all. What I really want is what you'd ascribe, two hours of Luke Han and Leia with several nice scenes with all three of them in the Millennium Falcon cockpit.

Imagine if, by some fluke, they both bombed hard. I wonder what something like that would mean for the big D.

post_apocalyptic_disneyland_by_tarrzan-d4be4qf.jpg

WTF is camping out got to do with total gross???
HELLO

Fans camped out at all three PT films and the boxoffice on those falls well below Avengers, Titanic, Avatar, etc...

TFA will do huge business but I preduct AoU will be tops and maybe one other "surprise" 2015 film might do better.

WTF is camping out got to do with total gross???
HELLO

Fans camped out at all three PT films and the boxoffice on those falls well below Avengers, Titanic, Avatar, etc...

TFA will do huge business but I preduct AoU will be tops and maybe one other "surprise" 2015 film might do better.

I think AOU will make the most money in 2015, but SW TFA will have a bigger opening. But who knows? Something tells me that AOU will suck big time....so that might have an effect on the box office.

opening or world wide gross won't change my day to day activities not really into who "wins"......I want good films, good times and good dolls and I'll consider them successful......people make simple things complex for no reason.

Back