Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good tip is to not hang around the internet if you don't want a chance of spoilers...

Fixed. :yess:

Honestly, I don't particularly care for spoilers but I do try not to spoil but I'd be lying if I didn't enjoy when people lose their **** when one gets posted. It's a sick fascination.

regina-hallbrenda-meekspopcorn-gif.gif

I like this a lot!

Max von Sydow is?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess this as good a thread to post this , anyone know what the story is behind this photo? Was it just a promo or were the Imperials disguised as rebels and captured Luke in a deleted scene?

11052914_911337182251217_4105844414173206881_o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I guess this as good a thread to post this , anyone know what the story is behind this photo? Was it just a promo or were the Imperials disguised as rebels and captured Luke in a deleted scene?

11052914_911337182251217_4105844414173206881_o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They took loads of promotional photos and this one isn't that rare unfortunately, i'd guess that the Death Star set and the Imperial Bunker set were filmed on neighbouring stages and they used the opportunity to take this pic.

I think it sounds legit- can't wait to see the shots of the OT three- prepare yourself folks

That trailer would be epic if the description is legit. I'm wondering if it will debut at SW Celebration for attendees only, with the rest of us having to wait until Age of Ultron. Certainly hope not.

That trailer would be epic if the description is legit. I'm wondering if it will debut at SW Celebration for attendees only, with the rest of us having to wait until Age of Ultron. Certainly hope not.

I wouldnt mind waiting until AOU..... could that day get any better :lol

Only question is will you watch it leaked after celebration or wait till it hits with Avengers? :)

That description (and placement of voice over) hints that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

So since Harrison Ford got in a Plane crash.... Does that mean he will get attacked by a Wampa in the next movie?

Your GIF is incredible- I can watch it 100 times- what kinetic energy- if AOU is even half as good as this snippet...

New SW has a big hill to climb at the boxoffice..

Your GIF is incredible- I can watch it 100 times- what kinetic energy- if AOU is even half as good as this snippet...

New SW has a big hill to climb at the boxoffice..

I think opening weekend will be huge for SW since a lot of people are excited to see what happens with the story. Good and bad. :lol

Back