Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well AoU is released in May and TFA isn't out till December (unless that's changed?) So clearly AoU will earn more in 2015.

Overall though, it's hard to say. If Luke, Han and Leia are barely in TFA, people might choose not to see it, or only see it once. Early reviews are likely going to sink or swim the film.

opening or world wide gross won't change my day to day activities not really into who "wins"......I want good films, good times and good dolls and I'll consider them successful......people make simple things complex for no reason.

I respect this post :lecture

Yeah. Unless you work for the company and your paycheck is directly impacted by the success of a movie, or you own stock, I don't see the point of getting so worked up about box office take.

I care about box office take to the extent that if a film does well then we could get a sequel, but obviously SW will do fine. I was sad Kick-Ass 2 didn't do well enough at the box office to warrant a 3rd film to finish the story.

New stormie
IMG-20150316-WA0002_1426505341853.jpg

Back