Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned up version. Not sure what i think of it TBH.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-16%20at%2010.25.50_zpscvk2fqfk.png

Suits cool.
Still simple as the original with some up grade details.
The helmet im not so sure.
I might prefer the "heavy" version, the one with the two holes on each side of the mouth.

Yeah, the front of the helmet does have that duck bill look to it. :lol

Ehh.. I think I'll be good without wanting one of those as a toy. Just give me Master Luke & one or two cool droids & I'm sweet.

I might need all the big 3 depending on how good the movie is. And i have a feeling it's gonna be very good.:pray:

I think the ones are the right are the Snowtroopers we've heard about, and that is the new TIE shuttle.(based on the LEGO description) Also, that's Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones in that Chrome Trooper armor, right?

This all feels so weird. I like all the designs but they somehow feel unofficial. I think it's because I'm waiting for Han and Luke, Chewie, the droids to show up and make it official/feel real.

I think the ones are the right are the Snowtroopers we've heard about, and that is the new TIE shuttle.(based on the LEGO description) Also, that's Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones in that Chrome Trooper armor, right?

This all feels so weird. I like all the designs but they somehow feel unofficial. I think it's because I'm waiting for Han and Luke, Chewie, the droids to show up and make it official/feel real.
That's how I feel too, maybe it doesn't feel like Lucas? There are quite a few design elements here that he would have felt too sic-fi complex. the Chrome trooper hands for example.

I LOVE the villain design.. def. brings back kind of EU .. old republic Sith feeling we haven't seen in the films yet ! thats just awesome !!!

Troopers looking great as well !! I did not read any spoilers yet... but I will watch the trailer .. and those posters gives me chilles !!!! CANT WAIT !

That's how I feel too, maybe it doesn't feel like Lucas?

Nah, because to me, they have a sort of steam-lined prequel look. I think they almost look like the evolutionary step from Revenge to A New Hope rather than post Jedi but I'm getting used to it. And that Sith guy isn't anything new, has a KOTOR vibe to him.

I think it's just that we've got a wealth of new content and are eagerly awaiting more teases like the Falcon and the old school stuff, since that's the real draw here vs the prequels. Who knows. :lol

This reminds me of when the first images were released of The Phantom Menace. At first, they look odd and not Star Wars enough because they are new and not what we are used to. But the more you see them, they find a home and fit in nicely. I love the look of the new Stormtroopers and Kylo Ren. And the Chrometrooper is badass!!!!! I am keeping an open mind because this is the first Star Wars made without Lucas and of course there are going to be changes that reflect that.

Back