Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk about TPM makes me kinda wanna watch it. I last saw it when it hit theaters in 3D. I enjoyed it then because the last time I'd seen it before then was when RotS had been released. So it's good once every five years or so? Do I dare rewatch AotC or RotS? Eh.... I have no desire to.

that scene doesnt even make any sense. we see jango spraying a jedi attacking dooku.
next thing he jumps in the moshpit trying take shaft's lightsaber...for souvenir!?
dumbazz move...

dumb as it seems, he didn't deserve to lose his head. tsk tsk
should've quit while he's a head. lolz

shaft clearly was holding back, biting his lip on that one.
shaft's thought bubble: "take that mother****er!!"
Richard Roundtree is Shaft. Sam L. Jackson is Jules Winnfield. Dammit.

Honestly, for all of the bad bits that drag it down, the Phantom Menace really does have some good points. The vehicle designs, the settings etc are mostly great. There is none of the terrible love story that litters the other two. It has the best bad guy, Yoda doesn't look like a computer game. I like it...

if you breakdown down palpatine's initial attack. there's nothing spectacular or amazing about it....yet he owned 2 masters in an instant.
you can practically see him pull back his blows before impaling agen kolar. that move is an easy block.
latest

nothing special or amazing.

:slap

Never noticed palatine turning into D.ick Cheney during that scene! :rotfl

From the Walking Dead comic thread:

So, wanting a show or a comic to go a different direction is whining? Pointing out the flaws is whining? Wishing something was done different is whining?

I. Can't. Stand. It. When. People. Whine. About. Others. So. Called. "Whining."

Hmmmm... I think there's a "kettle black" thing going on here with your rampant 'PT haters' comments.

Much as I love defending the prequels, this thread has seriously gone off the rails. We may need a new one come December 18.

Luckily by then it'll only be 17 months till Ep VIII...

I knew someone would get that one.

Some of you Rebels are alright. Don't go to Yavin tomorrow.

image.jpg

Back