Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas was pretty subtle with the references to the Dubya administration in those films.

Too bad he didn't wait for the "pen and a phone" president for Padme to deliver "so this is how democracy dies? With thunderous applause."

Too bad he didn't wait for the "pen and a phone" president for Padme to deliver "so this is how democracy dies? With thunderous applause."

Never happen. That president gave George a medal for "his contributions to American cinema". I'm guessing he didn't see the Special Editions...or the prequels...or Radioland Murders...or Howard the Duck.

Hey, what's up everyon......OK then!

Simpsons-walk-in-walk-out-whistling.gif

MORE GOOD NEWS!

Harrison Ford on Star Wars: The Force Awakens “You will Not Be Disappointed”

harrison-ford-hot-dogHarrison Ford (dressed as a hot dog) talked to Jimmy Kimmel (dressed as Princess Leia) on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and laid some praise on The Force Awakens and the new cast.

Maybe it was the costume or his seeming indigestion, but Ford was uncharacteristically open and enthusiastic about Star Wars during his appearance yesterday. And although he didn’t fall for Kimmel’s half-hearted attempts to bait him into revealing any plot spoilers, he did reveal something else of great importance. The movie is good.

Ford seemed genuinely thrilled about the movie with statements like “Its very, very good”,” The new cast is phenomenal”, and even offered a confident guarantee of “You will not be disappointed”. So, those are some very positive words from a man who has historically been willing to be very transparent with his like and dislike of his own films. It’s a fun interview, and no Star Wars fan should pass up the opportunity to watch Ford in a hot dog costume. Check out the full interview below.

Well it's Harrison. It's the best we got i'd say.

(Plus with what know/have seen so far it seems to jive with me at least)

Back