Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_luexhgMgKY1qmaa05o1_400.gif

Assumption: So Threepio gets into the First Order and ends up with a red arm -- red highlights seem to be a First Order thing (like Finn's TIE).

Anyone think that the first part of "Han's mission" is to rescue Threepio from the First Order because he has a clue to where Luke is hiding?

Assumption: So Threepio gets into the First Order and ends up with a red arm -- red highlights seem to be a First Order thing (like Finn's TIE).

Anyone think that the first part of "Han's mission" is to rescue Threepio from the First Order because he has a clue to where Luke is hiding?

Clever man, that makes a huge amount of sense..

But i heard from people on the internetz that he had a red arm just to sell toys. Now i'm confused.

But seriously could be.

New posters of Finn, Rey, Han, Leia and Kylo. Not sure I believe all the Finn isn't really a jedi theories, I can see both him and Rey becoming jedis though.

fGndEOr.jpg

SmnBADU.jpg

CS-8Z2JWwAI4WFU.jpg

CS-8ZszWwAEIWEB.jpg

CS-8nz2WEAEoPW5.jpg

I'm really impressed by Carrie's effort for another Star Wars paycheck, she looks way better than I could have ever imagined :lol

Back