Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing that footage my suspicions about Kylo Ren are growing. Something is definitely up.

22801232476_bb169cd75e_o.gif

36f55c9b_tumblr_nes78maXJc1r7wtvvo1_500.gif

It looks like it was hand made by someone who doesn't know wth they're doing.

Which is awesome.

ReflectingTimelyGodwit.gif

OldYellowishHusky.gif

Glad Miss Daisy is able to act ...she looks sad then totally petrified in the span of 2 seconds...which BTW really ramps up when she realizes the saber is coming her way...like maybe they were talking about sibling relations before and now shes realizing her brother it absolutely mad.....

Prevailing theory is he made it himself out of unstable crystals......

Pretty awesome! I like Chewie getting that action of detonating the bomb!

I wonder how Finn/Rey and Poe eventually cross paths...

Unless Mark Hamill has lost 100 pounds and grown long, black, wavy hair, somehow I don't think that's possible.

LOL

nah its a joke.....we see Driver sans helmet last trailer...

but anything is possible....midichlorians remember

Glad Miss Daisy is able to act ...she looks sad then totally petrified in the span of 2 seconds...which BTW really ramps up when she realizes the saber is coming her way...like maybe they were talking about sibling relations before and now shes realizing her brother it absolutely mad.....

Prevailing theory is he made it himself out of unstable crystals......
More like, scared to death then... "WTF! I just **** in my pants" scared to death!

And I agree. She appears to be doing a great job from what we've seen so far.

A nod to Apocalypse Now?

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_Q9_Bgk9qo_Huxa_HVmij9_NSUCQ_c_S1kl.jpg

And with JJ wanting to erase the PT, it recalls something I posted before:

"I love the smell of Gungans burning in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Gungan body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like victory. Some day this war's gonna end..."

Back