Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? How? If the waist line on the pants is smaller than the width of the legs, I don't know how that's supposed to work. Or is there some way of putting on pants that I haven't figured out yet? :lol

Think of it this way man. If you can't put them on in the first place then how did you think the factory workers did it?
That's why jeans have zippers or valcro for 1:6 jeans.

well as i have just sold my old mobile (got more than i thought i'd get) just pre/ordered the damm thing ;)

I had a hunch you would give in.... Hehe...

:clap well basicly this has cost me nothing!! as the phone was faulty anyway..BARGAIN:lol

You tricky bastard....

So anyways, I walk up to the store today, and the figure was not yet displayed which was a little bummer.... I did have a long talk with Natalie, and the only thing she was pretty sure of was (as it has been pointed out here today) that the head was removable. Unfortunatly she had not much else to reveal. She was pretty sure also that this will not be in the shop before it's release on Friday...

...so for that reason I did not act out like my signature (or I would probably risked being banned on the revealing date....)

Sorry guys.... :(

...But I will be in HK on Friday, so hopefully I can be your eyes and ears then :)

Cheers GungFu :D
Shame the pics are blurry. But from what I can tell, it looks pretty good.

1342341763-47.jpg

1342260738-78.jpg

Last edited:
I had a hunch you would give in.... Hehe...

You tricky bastard....

So anyways, I walk up to the store today, and the figure was not yet displayed which was a little bummer.... I did have a long talk with Natalie, and the only thing she was pretty sure of was (as it has been pointed out here today) that the head was removable. Unfortunatly she had not much else to reveal. She was pretty sure also that this will not be in the shop before it's release on Friday...

...so for that reason I did not act out like my signature (or I would probably risked being banned on the revealing date....)

Sorry guys.... :(

...But I will be in HK on Friday, so hopefully I can be your eyes and ears then :)

no worries GungFu..i got myself a free statue:yess: as the phone has been just collecting dust for a while:lol.so either way if the shoes are moulded GOD/ht SMILEY can go on.if not GOD outfit can go on:wink1:

I'll be getting this on Friday.

Hopefully i can pick a good number.

Besides knowing wheather the shoes are removable from the platform, what else do you guys wanna know?

curious to know if the Hot Toys casual sculpt will work with it ...if you have one of those and would be so kind as to take pics :)

the neck peg should fit,as it fitted on the RM-X.depends on the paint colour if it matches,as i'm considering this as well

curious to know if the Hot Toys casual sculpt will work with it ...if you have one of those and would be so kind as to take pics :)

Ok no problem. Although "fitting" wise, i don't think it will be very different from putting the HT casual sculpt on a RM-X. Which if memory serves me right, it fits because the neck balances the head to fit snug. Like a plug in a hole (did that sound right? :huh). However, whether or not the paint and flesh tones will match is another story. Will be sure to update.

So will you be purchasing the statue on friday them GungFu

I am planning to. I know for sure when I see it with my own eyes :)

I'll be getting this on Friday.

Hopefully i can pick a good number.

Besides knowing wheather the shoes are removable from the platform, what else do you guys wanna know?

Me too - maybe we run into eachother, and start to fight over a good number... ;)

I am planning to. I know for sure when I see it with my own eyes :)

Me too - maybe we run into eachother, and start to fight over a good number... ;)

make that 3 of us ,the three fight off the rest of the punters:hi5:

Yeah@Desisandy
They complain about EB's teasers in the Batman thread, but I wouldn't mind some 1/4 FoF teasers. I'd rather that than EB staying silent.[/QUOTE]

yes getting a teaser is better than nothing, :lol show us FOF Bill , so we start saving up :rotfl:rotfl

from what i see EB are fast shipping their product out, if customs no hold up, u see B-Label bruce in no time :D

make that 3 of us ,the three fight off the rest of the punters:hi5:

Oh man... if its the same as Rambo, which was released at 8pm.. then maybe i have a chance since I gotta work till 7pm. If not, GungFu and desisandy will take the 1127 / 1940 / 0720 / 1973.

I'm sure there won't be alot of Norwegian's in line. I'll threaten you with the same gesture in your signature if i see you. And either you will know it is I, Stanlore , or i will get a very servere beating from another random caucasian Bruce Lee fan waiting in line to get a doll.

:panic:

Oh man... if its the same as Rambo, which was released at 8pm.. then maybe i have a chance since I gotta work till 7pm. If not, GungFu and desisandy will take the 1127 / 1940 / 0720 / 1973.

I'm sure there won't be alot of Norwegian's in line. I'll threaten you with the same gesture in your signature if i see you. And either you will know it is I, Stanlore , or i will get a very servere beating from another random caucasian Bruce Lee fan waiting in line to get a doll.

:panic:

depends when the shipment comes in :lol i was lucky when Rambo 2nd batch arrive that Fri. just happen to be there. if early shipment i dont think that many off work yet ,, maybe just me and kungfu stocking EB shop :D

Back