Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make that 3 of us ,the three fight off the rest of the punters:hi5:

First we fight them - then each other !

Oh man... if its the same as Rambo, which was released at 8pm.. then maybe i have a chance since I gotta work till 7pm. If not, GungFu and desisandy will take the 1127 / 1940 / 0720 / 1973.

I'm sure there won't be alot of Norwegian's in line. I'll threaten you with the same gesture in your signature if i see you. And either you will know it is I, Stanlore , or i will get a very servere beating from another random caucasian Bruce Lee fan waiting in line to get a doll.

:panic:

There was some EB packages that was delivered to the store when I was there today, but the (new ?) guy there told me it was not Bruce Lee - how ever he did tell me that it might arrive before the 20th.... Will go back tomorrow as Natalie was not in today.

By the way Stanlore and desisandy, do you know how to fix a loose tread sticking out of the 1/6 G.O.D suit ? I am not good with that and the guy in the store told me to just cut it -which I think will cause the stitching to rip open and do more damage......

SDCC pic.

ebblacklabelbruceleeebz.jpg

First we fight them - then each other !

There was some EB packages that was delivered to the store when I was there today, but the (new ?) guy there told me it was not Bruce Lee - how ever he did tell me that it might arrive before the 20th.... Will go back tomorrow as Natalie was not in today.

By the way Stanlore and desisandy, do you know how to fix a loose tread sticking out of the 1/6 G.O.D suit ? I am not good with that and the guy in the store told me to just cut it -which I think will cause the stitching to rip open and do more damage......

Thread sticking i assume it is outer on the side of the body? Well.. first of all, defenitly don't pull it. If the thread is already loose, then i suppose if you just cut it, it would be fine since the that part of the thread is alraedy not holding the suit together anyways.

Don't go all out and cut it while pulling the thread, just trim it like you would... say... your nose hairs... as long as its semi short and dosent annoy you i think it will be fine, since the thread is the same matching color as the suit if its short you wont notice unless you really look at it.

Got my pre-order confirmation from Enterbay ....a week after I put through the order :D

Bless them...at least they're trying...

Bruce seems very annoyed he is stuck behind characters from such a bad movie.

Well it is a good thing this isn't Big Boss Bruce otherwise K and J would be annoyed to be stuck in front of a character from such an awful movie.

Well it is a good thing this isn't Big Boss Bruce otherwise K and J would be annoyed to be stuck in front of a character from such an awful movie.

True :D
Although Big Boss's entire budget was less than the catering budget for MIB.

While SAB and some of the rest of you guys are doing some blasphemy postings (see my signature.... Argh.... Grrrrr.....), I want to know when Enterbay opens - and if any of you Hong Kong collectors are going today :)

Thread sticking i assume it is outer on the side of the body? Well.. first of all, defenitly don't pull it. If the thread is already loose, then i suppose if you just cut it, it would be fine since the that part of the thread is alraedy not holding the suit together anyways.

Don't go all out and cut it while pulling the thread, just trim it like you would... say... your nose hairs... as long as its semi short and dosent annoy you i think it will be fine, since the thread is the same matching color as the suit if its short you wont notice unless you really look at it.

Thank you Stanlore.

Yes, it is visible on the outside but I am thinking that maybe I should just leave it like that as it was so much better than the extra suits they guy in the shop showed me which was stocked in a plastic bag behind the counter desk. Maybe I could attach the tread through a needle and manage to get it on the inside.... Hmmmm.... I will bring it to the shop today and show it again - if Natalie is in the shop today, so I can maybe get her opinion.

While SAB and some of the rest of you guys are doing some blasphemy postings (see my signature.... Argh.... Grrrrr.....), I want to know when Enterbay opens - and if any of you Hong Kong collectors are going today :)

i think EB open around 2pm, i,ll be going to EB shop today to check out BL-BRUCE prob buy :rotfl i,ll prob be there around 4 pm, :D

i think EB open around 2pm, i,ll be going to EB shop today to check out BL-BRUCE prob buy :rotfl i,ll prob be there around 4 pm, :D

I'll be getting it today.

The shop opens around 2-2:30pm, they said their stock should be arriving around that time as well.

You get first pick. I'll be stopping by afterwork.

Thanx guys ! I will be there about 2 pm then.... Full report laters, now it time for some serious Hong Kong waffle eating just across the Kowloon Police station (in case I get arrested for something.....) !

waffles with peanut butter:drool if u still around when i get there we go figure browsing, shop till no $$ left :woo

waffles with peanut butter:drool if u still around when i get there we go figure browsing, shop till no $$ left :woo

I take them raw ! Hehe....

Sure, but I think 2 hours might be a long wait for me as the Enterbay shop is rather small and not so much to do, but maybe we run into each other and even Stanlore. (...if faith says so... Hehe..) - ops... 20 mins. to go and I am back at the hotel for some stuff...

Ops... Just got a Facebook message from Natalie saying that this new Bruce lee figure will be arriving at 4:30pm today. Looks like I should not have mentioned faith.... :lol

Back