Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On top of this pic you posted on Bills weibo it says this:

@ENTERBAY微博 :三百个李小龙死亡游戏会场版的战损涂装透雕将会在8月15日补发给

@玩意社 ,请大家联系玩意社咨询安排,让大家就等多时了,谢谢大家耐心等候

Rough google translation:

@Enterbay - The death of three hundred Bruce Lee game conference version of the battle damage paint openwork will supplement issued on August 15

@Stuff Agency - Please contact stuff community consultation arrangements to enable the other for a long time, thank you all wait patiently

Sounds like the 'Game Of Death' 3rd head sculpt will be available August 15th? Or was somebody simply asking Bill about the 3rd head sculpt?

I should have asked GungFu to ask about the 3rd 'Game Of Death' head sculpt :slap Can anybody translate this accurately?
69464edejw1dv34k2812ej.jpg

Hey Guys Stanlore reporting in !!!

Ok.. i have BL-1 on hand. And what do i feel about it !!!!

A little underwhelmed. Now i'm not EB basher at all. Besides the first Game of Death figure, I have the entire EB Bruce Lee set. In fact, it took me 2 years to hunt down the ETA ver.A at a reasonable price I was missing, because at the time i only bought B, and have been regr etting it since Kato was released.

Now... what can I say about this piece.

A Team of selected craftsman will be trained to handle this line, each trained craftsman take care from individual paintjob application , assembling as well quality assurance , and will signed on a certificate card with serial numbers. Each "Black Label" items will have a limited numbers of 5000 only. Starting from our hero Bruce Lee. coming this Summer

Yeah chuck that out the window. The only place with the edition number is on the stand. Thats it. I didn't see any certificate card. The old Bruce Lee's - the box, the figure, the diorama and the certificate cared was marked. First dissapointment.

Now.. if you ask if i recommend this... you just need to ask yourself a question. Do you like the BL-1 as it is? If you do, then its an ok piece. Don't have any expectations of cross overs, i will explain.

Ok... now I, along with some other of you originally wanted to switch the heads. I like this sculpt, and wanted to put it on my GOD figure. The head fits and it looks ok. However.... The other heads dont look good on this body !

First I tried out the HT BL sculpt on this body. The skin tone dosent match, and you have a case of giraffe neck. So thats not an option.

Then i tried the GOD smile head. We have a huge case of bobble head. Seriously.. the entire figure with it looks like a microphone from a distance. The head adapter works but the smilie head is TOO BIG !!!!

The feet are not switchable. The socks are molded and sculpted and is one piece with the shoes. So the shoes are not removable either. The shoes have a foot peg so you 100% need the platform for him to stand with no mods. This one piece seems to be glued to the legs, so unless you modify it, your not putting a GOD suit on this baby.

The medallion is simple. It has a tai-chi sign in the middle and some dots on surrounding it in a circle. Not chinese letters. Not sure if the real medallion was like this, was under the impression it was surrounded by chinese words. The back of the medallion is blank.

Now to the good.

The body is nicely painted. Its a little tanned, but its nice, and alot of details like the veins are painted nicely. Like it was painted green, then a layer of skin tone over it.

The sculpt is nice. At lease i like it. But he looks good in certain angles. Especially if its tilted looking upwards. However, another problem is, the body is scuplted in a hunched over position like the early Bruce Lee bodies. Because the hair is long in the back, you cant arrange his head looking up. Its a ball joint, but works more like a cut joint.

The jeans are alright.. .nothing that will blow your socks off, but the belt is pretty cool. The shoes are also nicely sculpted and painted. The box is alright. Small light and sleak, gets the job done.

If i have some time, I'll take pics and post them especially him with the other heads, and his head on a GOD suit. My review will have to suffice for now. Recommended for Bruce Lee hardcore fans only. However, if I were to pick ONE casual Bruce, i'd 100% go with the Casual HT Bruce Lee. Its cheaper, its poseable, it looks good with or without the shirt, and ths sculpt althouth does not have the greatest paintjob is pure Bruce Lee at every angle and will probably be the last official mass produced Arnie Kim Bruce figure in a while. Dosen't hurt that, that the figure is pretty cheap as well.

Ouch@Stanlore

Thanks for the mini review. Pretty much deflated some of the excitement I had :lol
if I were to pick ONE casual Bruce, i'd 100% go with the Casual HT Bruce Lee.
If it's not even as impressive as the casual HT figure, then I might be pretty disappointed. The casual HT has the best BL likeness, but it was booooring. Which is why I don't have it anymore :slap

Not sure how long this statue will last in my collection now.

@Enterbay - The death of three hundred Bruce Lee game conference version of the battle damage paint openwork will supplement issued on August 15

@Stuff Agency - Please contact stuff community consultation arrangements to enable the other for a long time, thank you all wait patiently

Sounds like the 'Game Of Death' 3rd head sculpt will be available August 15th? Or was somebody simply asking Bill about the 3rd head sculpt?

I should have asked GungFu to ask about the 3rd 'Game Of Death' head sculpt :slap Can anybody translate this accurately?

I can ask Natalie tomorrow as I did not make it back to the Enterbay shop after returning around 16:00 - and it was delayed even further, and I could do go back as I had to attend a Bruce Lee gathering with dinner. How ever a friend of mine had just bought two of that statue, and showed it to me - and I do not need to go to details as our friend Standlore has already given you guys a full review, and I have to say that it is now quite "W O W !" - but I am liking it, and will probably end up with one when I return to the Enterbay shop tomorrow. Too bad it could not remove the shoes for the G.O.D. shoes for those who had hoped for that. How ever, I have to tell you that I did like the head on this one, thought the body frame is to me a bit "thin" as I think that Bruce was a little more bulkier in my opinion - especially the shoulders are too thin I think...

Hey Guys Stanlore reporting in !!!

Ok.. i have BL-1 on hand. And what do i feel about it !!!!

A little underwhelmed. Now i'm not EB basher at all. Besides the first Game of Death figure, I have the entire EB Bruce Lee set. In fact, it took me 2 years to hunt down the ETA ver.A at a reasonable price I was missing, because at the time i only bought B, and have been regr etting it since Kato was released.

Now... what can I say about this piece.

A Team of selected craftsman will be trained to handle this line, each trained craftsman take care from individual paintjob application , assembling as well quality assurance , and will signed on a certificate card with serial numbers. Each "Black Label" items will have a limited numbers of 5000 only. Starting from our hero Bruce Lee. coming this Summer

Yeah chuck that out the window. The only place with the edition number is on the stand. Thats it. I didn't see any certificate card. The old Bruce Lee's - the box, the figure, the diorama and the certificate cared was marked. First dissapointment.

Now.. if you ask if i recommend this... you just need to ask yourself a question. Do you like the BL-1 as it is? If you do, then its an ok piece. Don't have any expectations of cross overs, i will explain.

Ok... now I, along with some other of you originally wanted to switch the heads. I like this sculpt, and wanted to put it on my GOD figure. The head fits and it looks ok. However.... The other heads dont look good on this body !

First I tried out the HT BL sculpt on this body. The skin tone dosent match, and you have a case of giraffe neck. So thats not an option.

Then i tried the GOD smile head. We have a huge case of bobble head. Seriously.. the entire figure with it looks like a microphone from a distance. The head adapter works but the smilie head is TOO BIG !!!!

The feet are not switchable. The socks are molded and sculpted and is one piece with the shoes. So the shoes are not removable either. The shoes have a foot peg so you 100% need the platform for him to stand with no mods. This one piece seems to be glued to the legs, so unless you modify it, your not putting a GOD suit on this baby.

The medallion is simple. It has a tai-chi sign in the middle and some dots on surrounding it in a circle. Not chinese letters. Not sure if the real medallion was like this, was under the impression it was surrounded by chinese words. The back of the medallion is blank.

Now to the good.

The body is nicely painted. Its a little tanned, but its nice, and alot of details like the veins are painted nicely. Like it was painted green, then a layer of skin tone over it.

The sculpt is nice. At lease i like it. But he looks good in certain angles. Especially if its tilted looking upwards. However, another problem is, the body is scuplted in a hunched over position like the early Bruce Lee bodies. Because the hair is long in the back, you cant arrange his head looking up. Its a ball joint, but works more like a cut joint.

The jeans are alright.. .nothing that will blow your socks off, but the belt is pretty cool. The shoes are also nicely sculpted and painted. The box is alright. Small light and sleak, gets the job done.

If i have some time, I'll take pics and post them especially him with the other heads, and his head on a GOD suit. My review will have to suffice for now. Recommended for Bruce Lee hardcore fans only. However, if I were to pick ONE casual Bruce, i'd 100% go with the Casual HT Bruce Lee. Its cheaper, its poseable, it looks good with or without the shirt, and ths sculpt althouth does not have the greatest paintjob is pure Bruce Lee at every angle and will probably be the last official mass produced Arnie Kim Bruce figure in a while. Dosen't hurt that, that the figure is pretty cheap as well.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures Stanlord :)

Here is the Jeet Kune Do Yin/Yang symbol which is a little different than the traditional Yin/Yang symbol as that one does not have the arrows around it. The Chinese characters around it says: "Using No Way as a Way. Having No Limitation as a Limitation".

200px-JeetKuneDo.svg.png

By the way, did you get a good numbering ? Also, did you see any flaws on yours ? The one I saw had a little rub on the back...

@Enterbay Weibo: The 300 Game of Death Bruce Lee wounded version head sculpt will be sent out on August 15th

@ "Playful Society": Please contact Playful Society for related inquires. We know you have been waiting long. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the translation. I still don't understand it, not because of the translation, but because I don't know the context of the conversation or how weibo works. But thank you :D

Pictures? How does it look with an HT head if it even fits?

wonder if the HT footpegs will fit the body/shoes

i guess you guys didn't bother reading what i said. I basically answered those questions already.

By the way, did you get a good numbering ? Also, did you see any flaws on yours ? The one I saw had a little rub on the back...

Picking a number was painful man. They didn't have the number on the box, so basically they have to open a box for you to inspect in order to see the number. And seriously... I don't have the decentcy to ask them to open 10 boxes for me to pick my favorite number. Even though thats what my mind wanted. :rotfl

To make matters worse... the numbers are very RANDOM. I thought a case of 6 would be like... 101, 102, 103, ect... its not. The numbers are all over the place. Like i opened a 487, and i'm like.. uh.. can i see one more, they pull another from the same case and its like 289. So after i realized that, i felt there was no point. I am number 192.

No flaws, everything looks great from what i can tell. I saw some online pics of the medallion. Slightly dissapointed. Apart from the JKD chinese philosohy not repicated, like i said before, the back of the medallion is blank so it dosent have the Using no way as a way. No Limitation as limitation. But its forgivable... given the scale. Cuz the medallion is really itty bitty small...

Have this piece on my desk for a few hours now... like it more and more... starting to grow on me.

Thank you for the translation. I still don't understand it, not because of the translation, but because I don't know the context of the conversation or how weibo works. But thank you :D

The context is... last year Enterbay had an exhibition in Beijing for Enterbay products, and a Beijing Exclusive Version of GOD ver.3.

When reports of the Evision were not working and ppl were lashing out that the head didnt look like the proto, Enterbay promised the people that ordered the Beijing Exclusive Version (which was limited to 300 sets?) will get an extra head sculpt.

Everyone has been guessing the BL-1 HS is going to be what they are getting. So in that context it means that those heads will be ready on August 15 and sent out.

Thanks again Stanlore :hi5:

What's 'Playful Society'? Is that some kind of toy store?

tried up loading pic for last hour, no joy, took couple quick snap last night . manage pick up mines ,around 7pm.:D

tried up loading pic for last hour, no joy, took couple quick snap last night . manage pick up mines ,around 7pm.:D

Then i probably saw you and didn't know it was you. I was at the store at 7pm as well.

Anyways.. a pictures with the iphone. With mostly everything people wanted to know.

What it looks like with this head and that head, on the GOD ver. 3 and the foot pegs and all that.

I already explained, giraffe neck with this, bobble head with that. Without further adeau.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

This last picture, I took first, and i didn't push the head all the way to down so the above 2 pictures represent more of what it really is like. But its still a giraffe neck and the colors don't match that well.

IMG_0097.jpg

Thank you Stanlore for the pictures and the efforts !

The Beijing set was released as 300 sets by the way - so hopefully this will be the end of the long wait for us who got that release and where promised a 3rd. head...

By the way, is Enterbay opening at 02:00pm today also ? I am going hiking and trying to find a Bruce Lee location (where he took some photographs with Hong Kong movie stuntmen) with a friend in Sai Kung today - but would like to get this before we go....

The enterbay website isn't working for me, does anybody know the cost for this figure?

It's $175 shipped Spider :D

Thanks for the informative pics Stanlore :hi5:

I was disappointed in the head sculpt before, but now I think it might be better than my HT DX & 'Game Of Death' sculpts. I don't know if my excitement has something to do with that though :lol

arghhhh up load of pic keeps failing ? yes stanlore we prob saw each other :lol might even seen Gungfu around malls at 4pm i was there too :)

Back