Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to warm up to this new safehouse thing. I can see me liking it, but it's definitely a different look for the Bros.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It almost felt like a movie for me, andhad a Hellboy-like vibe. (Very loosely, but hey, that's my opinion.) Overall though, it was really well done. I liked the 'twist' with the golem being a good guy. (I thought for certain he/it would be a bad guy.)

This season has had some really good 'fillers'. This will definitely be a memorable one for me.

In other 'news', looks like Kevin has cracked the table 'word' next week. Should be another great one.

I loved this episode. It was a lot of fun, and I can't stress enlighten how awesome it is that Carver and Co. Have brought MY Supernatural back. As for the warehouse, I dig it. It's about time the brothers Winchester got something nice for all of the **** that they have to put up with.:lol

Watched half the ep before bed, and was expecting a hideout for the guys, not some super fancy looking set up as we got....had a good laugh out of Dean walking around in a bathrobe

I definitely think the past two episodes have been the best in a while. Bringing back the family aspect, both in backstory terms as well as the brothers not sniping at each other every five minutes was definitely refreshing.

I'm expecting we'll see Aaron and the Golem back, along with the Thule Society, and I'm more than good with that. I thought John DeSantis' portrayal of the Golem was great, and he made what one would normally expect to be a personality-less cipher type character quite interesting.

Renewed for another season already:

The CW has renewed “The Vampire Diaries,” “Supernatural” and “Arrow,” giving its buzziest shows early pick-ups for next season.

All three supernatural dramas are high-profile for the network: the addictive “Vampire Diaries” will be heading into its fifth season; The CW’s longest-running series, “Supernatural,” is getting an impressive ninth season; and last fall’s breakout hit “Arrow,” which averages 4.3 million viewers and is the network’s most-watched show, easily targeting a second season.

“We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on, and now with our new hit Arrow and fan favorite Supernatural on Wednesday night, and the continued success of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday, we’ve been able to do that,” said Mark Pedowitz, president of The CW, in a statement. “Not only do Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries perform well on-air, they’re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I’m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.”

Great to know, thanks! Supernatural seems like it's back in the swing of things, and I feel that, as long as they have good stories to tell, I'll never want it to end.:lol

I love the idea of Sam taking the 'reigns.' Freakin' awesome. And that's all I have to say.

Seriously.

....Until I post again....which won't be until at LEAST....tomorrow. :lol

I really liked it a lot. The idea that Sam is the champion is awesome, and, frankly, I have a soft spot for stories that test the might of champions (I'm looking at you, All-Star Superman).:lol

3 good eps in a row is what I mean, but after last nights, the score is 2/3

Guest stars were pretty awful - aside from the Hispanic woman, were any of the others professional actors...? They were pretty terrible...

Not a memorable episode

Really?

Did you like the 'Hero's Might' angle with Sam potentially closing the doors of Hell? For me, all of that overshadowed the rest of the episode. The last 10 minutes were awesome.

I liked the Hell's fire-singed glasses to see the hellhounds. That was pretty cool, even if we didn't really see too much of them. The way they looked almost reminded me of the villain thing in the "Lady in the Water" movie.

Back