Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if these are really going to run in the $300-350 range...........would someone just go ahead & buy these for me..........:pray:
i promise i will leave 2 positive feedbacks on itrader.......:lecture

***** clearing inbox for the influx of incoming pms..................:yess:

I'm in a couple of charity/hospital home lottos this year (1/6 with co-workers). You have my commitment that if I win anything substantial (say my take is $5k or more) I'll buy you 3PO, barryo! Wheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *has another shot of Sambuca*

I'm in a couple of charity/hospital home lottos this year (1/6 with co-workers). You have my commitment that if I win anything substantial (say my take is $5k or more) I'll buy you 3PO, barryo! Wheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *has another shot of Sambuca*

:yess:..............:hi5:

i guess i need to post this in the "flosi's cantina" thread too............i hear tell they are a bunch of drunken sw nerds in there.............:lol

Anyone heard anything new with this pair?

I've decided to wait for this and wait for SSC's upcoming land speeder. :rock

Not a thing, Centurion. My guess is on October 1, only because that's when the pre-order for Wild Tiger went up this month (their releases are Jan and Feb, respectively).

Perfect Model Chogokin C-3PO (THREEPIO) Figure

C-3POchogokinmodelPREVIEW9-27-12.jpg

Here we go....

Will this be what we've all been waiting for? We'll see this coming Monday.

Re: Perfect Model Chogokin C-3PO (THREEPIO) Figure

looks great, but what is it? a model kit? or a 12" figure?

Still doesn't look shiny enough. I'm really interested to see how much this actually costs.

At this point, given the prices and the direction of the hobby, I think this will be the 1/6th version I get and be done with it.

Looking forward to seeing more detailed pictures.

Still doesn't look shiny enough. I'm really interested to see how much this actually costs.
Probably ~$425.00 from Sideshow and ~$400.00 from a reseller like BBTS.

Is gonna be dang expensive but I'll be signing up for it because I can't see a better one ever being made. Plus I'm going to skip some stuff that was previously must buy, like the Snowies and e.Webb.

Yesssssssss! Everything is proceeding just as I have foreseen... October 1st! * cackles ominously*

Thanks for posting the new info, Wor-Gar!

Back