Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. But the price will decide for me.

If the suggested retail of 32,000 Japanese yen on that Yahoo page is correct, that works out to $410 US (without even factoring in any import fees). While there may be some high rollers here, that definitely prices me out.

If the suggested retail of 32,000 Japanese yen on that Yahoo page is correct, that works out to $410 US (without even factoring in any import fees). While there may be some high rollers here, that definitely prices me out.

It would be ashamed if Sideshow brought in another company that won't be attacked by breaking passed the $400 barrier.

If this is anywhere near $400, I'm out. A light-up doll is not worth nearly half a grand.

I saw the listed price of this and I think i am gonna just keep my Medicom C-3PO that I paid $110 for.... it might not be as heavy but I think it still look as good at least on a shelf.

OK, so let me get this straight. Hasbro sub-lets their 12" license to SSC. SSc in turn sub-lets the same to HT and this company?

I still do not believe that these 2 would be any harder to pull off than IG88. hell, Hasbro's astromechs weren't that bad. Even 3po looks OK for what it was ($20 figure).

This looks sweet but geeeez!

Yep, as much as I dislike the price, I can't see SSC using real wires on the abdomen or working pistons at the elbows and any other details like that. Really looking forward to what will be revealed on Monday. Hope there is some sort of surprise exclusive, though hard to imagine what they could include.

Have you seen IG-88? :dunno

$400 for these figures is retarded.

Retarded. :lecture

There is a 70% recidivism rate, I heard.

only applies in this case if you own a delorean with a flux capacitor.........otherwise there is no bench mark............these are the bench mark...........these better be the mother ****ing bench mark at this price...........:lecture

I think I'm sitting on the wrong bench.

:lol...........i'm actually sitting on the same bench...........but......since i don't pull the trigger on everything sw ssc puts out (although this isn't ssc, only licensed) i see something that trips my trigger..........a m-f'n **** ton load of rp's are really the only reason i'm considering this anyway............:lol

picture.php

That is a lot of reward points...

I thought you meant we'd get a lot from buying them.

My god, I'm easy. :monkey1

I can feel my IQ dropping as we speak. It's just a matter of time.

thats what reward points are for............take the sting out of a completely retarded price of something you don't really need but have to have.........:lecture............:lol

:panic:

Back