Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can he stand up fine without the stand/display? I'd like to have him next to Luke, but the stand would make it look weird.
Have seen a few vids where he seems to be able to stand just fine on his own. The big worry with that is him falling from a bump to the cabinet or whatever (I could see a fall from the top of a glass Detolf having pretty tragic consequences).

Becoming extremely tempted to go into debt to get this.....

...must resist...

...can't... breath.... must..... live.....
But you don't want to be the reason R2 doesn't get made, do you, Wor-Gar? :p Just put it on 5 month flex and stop breaking Uncle Lucas' heart! :D

Great review. You can tell that the eyes are correct with the 3 lights. Also what is amazing is how much he handles it and you can't see finger prints On it at all. I can't believe the quality and how easily it was taken apart and put back together.
Yeah, that's the best video review, so far, I think (though I missed that the eyes were lit correctly - thanks for confirming that). The figure certainly seems sturdy and well made, with more articulation and a better finish than I expected.

One more quick snap :panic::panic::panic:

C-3PO1001_zps7ece6662.jpg

Now that pics are out today, he will probably sell out and go to waitlist on Sideshow...

I got this from another distributor for $400.00 with free shipping...but i have no notifications of him being ready to ship. I'm considering cancelling and going Ami Ami. They didn't charge me much for shipping last time, but I live in Hawaii.

:nana:

From laliquest works actually, but now it looks like they raised their price to $380 plus shipping

OK, thank you.

I'm still trying to figure out who to order from.
With anything coming from Japan, customs will add a fee if the seller doesn't mark it as a $30 toy. :(

I got this from another distributor for $400.00 with free shipping...but i have no notifications of him being ready to ship. I'm considering cancelling and going Ami Ami. They didn't charge me much for shipping last time, but I live in Hawaii.

Interested in hearing where you end up going with.

Back