Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic::panic:

C-3PO1000_zpscb117fbb.jpg

Same here, $354 AUD all up. $57 for shipping, I think I was guessing 60 way back when I pre-ordered. Not long now!

Congratulations DL! (you bastard)

Cool DL! :)

What was their communication like?

Amiami has an English site as well as a Japanese one. They've set themselves up as a genuine international e-tailer, with all that entails - excellent English, good communication etc. Wish I'd used them a bit more before 3po came along, I'd have found that they are as safe and reliable an outfit as any.

Good, like any e-store. Here's the email:

Amiami has an English site as well as a Japanese one. They've set themselves up as a genuine international e-tailer, with all that entails - excellent English, good communication etc. Wish I'd used them a bit more before 3po came along, I'd have found that they are as safe and reliable an outfit as any.
Cheers guys! :hi5:

That's great to know - & I guess us being close to Japan, the shipping time will be decent as well :)

I've got the site bookmarked, so I'll head over & then weigh up my options.

pricey?............yes, but looking like it's worth every penny. no regrets........so far anyway..:lol

Just paid for mine from AmiAmi, a grand total of £224 ($342) including shipping, damn, i cant wait, it looks absolutely beautiful!

Gotta add that AmiAmi have been great to deal with, this is my second purchase from them, their comms and shipping have all been 1st rate, and their prices are definitely the lowest i've seen, would recommend them to everyone.

Now the bit i'm not looking forward too, the inevitable r*ping by the customs and import duty:(

Looks amazing. If I was to be picky (always!) I would say its a pity they didn't use a "3 light source" thing in the eyes like Medicom did, it's very film accurate. This seems to have one flat light behind the sockets, but it's just beautiful, regardless. And maybe thats just the pics we have seen. This is My most anticipated order.

Think you're covered on the eyes, Rory. I distinctly remember in another review it being mentioned that the eyes were lit accurately, though it doesn't seem visible in the last couple of vids. Hmmm, or in OMG's pics... Weird, really remember someone mentioning that. Maybe someone who has the fig in hand can confirm.

Glad to see how many people seem to be picking this up, now. Hopefully that's true globally and we get our R2 (in scale and with proper dome).

Back