Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is huge. He should come up the the bottom of 3PO's circular chest piece. Taito clock is only one that got his size and scale right. A 1/6 scale R2 should be 7 inches tall. Even though the Taito is not very detailed and such it is still in perfect scale.

I really want to know how much R2 is going to be now... Any guesses?
dr-evil-pinky-o.gif

:lol

What's the deal with HLJ, guys? Do they take paypal?

Yup, sure do! :exactly:

:clap

Let's see, let's see...

Now the big question: who gets the boot on your shelf to make room?

Pics ASAP. :)

Sarah Connor already got the boot, and Nicholson Joker is on the chopping block. Not missing Sarah at all, but (as little as I care for Jack's Joker) I have a feeling I'll miss him standing next to Keaton Bats...but I figure I'll be able to pick him up down the road at retail if I feel inclined.

Now the real problem...where to put 3PO. :lol Thinking of sticking him where Boba is atm, and letting the Fett wander off somewhere all by his lonesome.

Booting -- AND selling -- Jack!? Good god man, how can you? Sarah I understand but not the purple prince. Even with the buffoonery, I think that one will be a favorite in the years to come, especially if HT ever does the Penguin and Catwoman from Returns.

You have to post your shelves again, I'm not sure I'm caught up on the arrangement.

Booting -- AND selling -- Jack!? Good god man, how can you? Sarah I understand but not the purple prince. Even with the buffoonery, I think that one will be a favorite in the years to come, especially if HT ever does the Penguin and Catwoman from Returns.

You have to post your shelves again, I'm not sure I'm caught up on the arrangement.

Yeah, I know...nothing is easy to let go of at this point. :( Who knows, if nobody snatches him up I may try to get a little creative and keep him.

My shelves are pretty much the same as my current photo, I've just moved the 1/4 T800.

Back