Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know...nothing is easy to let go of at this point. :( Who knows, if nobody snatches him up I may try to get a little creative and keep him.

My shelves are pretty much the same as my current photo, I've just moved the 1/4 T800.

I say keep Chris, Michael and Jack on that shelf. The old days of Superheroes.

Fett can make room for 3PO absolutely. Maybe your two Batmen on the bottom need a vacation somewhere else to make room for Fett and Bossk and IG-88.

I ordered this on Jan 15th....I still don't have a ship date. I cancelled and ordered through Sideshow, who said they have it in stock. Shipping $22.00 to Hawaii.

Also, I am building a huge dio for this figure..the preliminary pics are listed under: Tatooine Scene - In Search of Droids.

If I'm employed then, I may have to get him...

So how much is C-3PO anyway? :horror

Still waiting for my Paypal invocie from HLJ, but it should be around 375?

agree. C3PO is going to look lonely without R2. C3PO will be here Thursday. :yess:

:rock Speaking of display, I wonder how that big *** stand will look?

I ordered this on Jan 15th....I still don't have a ship date. I cancelled and ordered through Sideshow, who said they have it in stock. Shipping $22.00 to Hawaii.

Also, I am building a huge dio for this figure..the preliminary pics are listed under: Tatooine Scene - In Search of Droids.

Just took a peak, Bones! Looking good. :rock

I say keep Chris, Michael and Jack on that shelf. The old days of Superheroes.

Fett can make room for 3PO absolutely. Maybe your two Batmen on the bottom need a vacation somewhere else to make room for Fett and Bossk and IG-88.

:lol

I just need another detolf, there's really no way around it. I really, truly think I would be OK with just one more...time to start campaigning!

Dane pics stat bro.

I'm on it Omar, ASAP!

Ordered!! :rock

:rock :hi5:

Still no paypal invoice, Dane.... I'm sure I'll still have it in my grubby little hands by the end of the week though. :D

You'll get your invoice tomorrow at the latest I'm sure, 3PO goodness by week's end for certain! :yess:

:dunno

I know Bandai. :monkey3

Edit? What edit? Momentary lapse in good judgement with just a pinch of fantasy. :D

:lol I LOL'd.

Here's radom GIF for you:

599093_o.gif

Back