Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But we always have the timelessness of the interenet....

sexy+denise+poses+26.jpg

Got my Threepio today after ordering it early last week from AmiAmi. I waffled for weeks on this, but you guys here are a bunch of enablers and I couldn't resist for the price I got it.

Naturally, had to pose him with my also recently-acquired Taito R2-D2. And you know what? They're as perfectly 1/6 scaled as we may ever get (unless Bandai gets their act together on their own version).

Threepio01_zpsf246d75b.jpg

Threepio02_zpsda09c8cb.jpg

Threepio03_zpsca0e8c90.jpg

Threepio04_zps76b10156.jpg

That high quality fig just makes the other low quality ones look that much worse. Put HT Luke next to him and just WAIT for Tamashii R2! Cool pics!

I ordered from SS this morning and recieved shipping notice. He'll be here Thursday (weather permitting). Super fast shipping from CA to OH..

Just opened it, Soo amazing right arm is a tad loose not a big problem, when I picked it up it was completely greasy, lol I have no idea why lol so gross

Got my Threepio today after ordering it early last week from AmiAmi. I waffled for weeks on this, but you guys here are a bunch of enablers and I couldn't resist for the price I got it.

Naturally, had to pose him with my also recently-acquired Taito R2-D2. And you know what? They're as perfectly 1/6 scaled as we may ever get (unless Bandai gets their act together on their own version).

Threepio01_zpsf246d75b.jpg

Threepio02_zpsda09c8cb.jpg

Threepio03_zpsca0e8c90.jpg

Threepio04_zps76b10156.jpg

Threepio looks amazing!
R2 looks like a good scale but those seems on his dome?
Hope this company can do a better job with the dome than that!

Back