Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense but thats not a good comparison at all, with a decent repaint the SS one would look amazing. NECA's looks good but in a cartoonish way.

Can the mods please delete this crap?

My 18inch LEATHERFACE

p13013w183.jpg
m10845p183.jpg
x22705d183.jpg

From such realism & perfection can SideShow dream

What I wanted to say

, no matter what figure you take, Sideshow is almost always worse as NECA and McFarlane :sick

please don't tell me your comparing that leatherface to sideshows pf ?.

If you are thats simply laughable. Sideshows leatherface pf is amazing. :rock I've had the neca and sideshows and TRUST me , sideshows blows that figure away.
No more photos to please ,completely wrong thread for this , if you insist on talking about this make a thread , to be laughed at. :monkey3:lol

Check this out NECA boy !!

the sideshow perfection !!!

71321_press01-001.jpg

sideshow_indiana_jones_premium_format_raiders_statue_02-001.jpg

72291_press01-001.jpg

Vader.gif

ps : i agree SS Leatherface is awesome !! is the only horror pf that i wanna buy(im not a massive horror fan but i like classics as TCM)

If you are thats simply laughable. Sideshows leatherface pf is amazing. :rock I've had the neca and sideshows and TRUST me , sideshows blows that figure away.
No more photos to please ,completely wrong thread for this , if you insist on talking about this make a thread , to be laughed at. :monkey3:lol

Buy strong glasses. :lol

How could i forget the Lurtz pf ? !!!

plus !!

7161_press01-001.jpg

sorry i just cant stop laughing and posting .

the majorety of your posts have been badmouthing sideshow , regardless of wheter you think your right or not your just going to look like an idiot since this board is full of sideshow fans.
If you want to post photos of crappily painted 18 inch toys comparing them to limited edition high quality statues then fine.. but not in this thread please.

Now...back to the awesomeness that is.. :rock

Terminator%202%20T800%20Premium%20Format.JPG

Familiar faces have failed and now their comes with any Monsters & Masks , how sweet.
:lol:rotfl

Last but nor least ARAGORN :
Aragorn16.jpg

Aragorn, ARE THAT YOU ?

71_1.jpg

NO, HERE I´AM

Ok enough, I laughed too much today . THX :rotfl:lol

Last edited:

NECA ?!? THIS IS MCFARLANE´s 18 INCH LEATHERFACE !!! :rotfl:lol
I SAID DON´T FORGET TO BUY STRONG GLASSES, YOU NEED IT. :horror

Ok, this was my last post here, i swear.
BYE ! :D

SIDESHOW FOREVER

I have the Neca figure and the SSPF, and sorry there is no comparison. The Neca is great for what it is, but is obviously leagues behind. Why did you become a member of a board that is really dedicated to Sideshow products if you don't like them? You have kind of gotten off to a bad start here...

Back