Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought you might be back. :lol:lol

Ok.. let me just explain this now because I've had enough.
Sideshows premium formats are limited to a low number... there made of polystone ( or other things combined ) , usually have real clothing , always come with a fantastic base and are also painted amazingly well.

They cannot be compared to 18 inch toys. Necas stuff whilst good is made of plastic , barely weigh anything and are usually painted terribly.

Premium formats are statues.. not figures or toys. Overall I think anyone would take a pf over a neca figure... anyone except you of course ( or so you would like us to think :lol ).

Oh and by the way , whilst the sideshow pfs may not always have perfect likeness , necas attempts aren't amazing too.
Their Aragorn looks like this guy. :lol

Worzel-Gummidge-460_802674c.jpg

I have the Neca figure and the SSPF, and sorry there is no comparison. The Neca is great for what it is, but is obviously leagues behind. Why did you become a member of a board that is really dedicated to Sideshow products if you don't like them? You have kind of gotten off to a bad start here...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Probably in denial. :lol:lol

Aragorn, ARE THAT YOU ?
71_1.jpg

NO, HERE I´AM

Ok, this one made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my own saliva. :lol:lol:lol

"Peekaboo, here's Aragorn!"

Eckkert. Funniest troll EVAH!

Seriously though, that Aragorn above looks like Harrison Ford.

71_1.jpg

I own this piece along and i can say from the bottom of my heart it looks nothing like this in person, five years ago it was good but when up against Sideshows Premium Format there is no contest. Sideshow win, NECA Fail!!!!!!

Last but nor least ARAGORN :
Aragorn16.jpg

Aragorn, ARE THAT YOU ?

71_1.jpg

NO, HERE I´AM

Ok enough, I laughed today too much. THX :rotfl:lol

Seriously, SS does some great work. Not perfect, mind you but there are enough "greats" along the PF line to give them the credit that is theirs.

No insult to Neca or MCf's but I've owned my share of those and compared with SS PFs or busts, they honestly feel toylike.

Anyway, enough feeding of the troll from me today, but i couldn't resist. :D

71_1.jpg

I own this piece along and i can say from the bottom of my heart it looks nothing like this in person, five years ago it was good but when up against Sideshows Premium Format there is no contest. Sideshow win, NECA Fail!!!!!!

SURE, i believe you !!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH
My FOTOS COMING SOON, have this guy.
SIDESHOW´s ARAGORN looks like a guy from BAYWATCH !:rotfl:lol

AN INSULT FOR NECA !
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_070504a.htm

MWCTOYS.COM : I think this is easily the finest Aragorn head sculpt done so far. It captures the shape, proportion and detail of Viggo's face far better than anything we've seen up to this point.

no more photos... none of us care. We won't agree with you even if you post photos of Viggos Head. I would think that review was done before sideshows review too...

I have nothing against Neca.I have owned quite a few 18 inch monsters over the years.
Its not a premium format though. This I am certain.

somebody ban this guy please... my heads starting to hurt.:(
Thats a 12 inch figure.. nothing to do with what were discussing. I'm not arguing either but please stop leaving things like " WTF " with photos of things nothing to do with the subject because it seems like you wont even consider looking at other peoples opinions.
I'm going to leave it here.
:wave

did anybody else have a loose grenade belt on their T-800 pf ? , I know one of my youtube viewers did and I personally had to restitch it.

Sideshow is a cheap overpriced company without any talent.

I am
forever gone, GOODBYE !

did anybody else have a loose grenade belt on their T-800 pf ? , I know one of my youtube viewers did and I personally had to restitch it.

Yeah....mine is pretty loose. I'm just going to leave it alone. Only thing is the H.E rounds come off so easily.

Back