Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. He was trolltastic. However he did post some pretty good figures. I'm not above buying ''toys'' if they're a license I love and they look damn good ala NECAs new T2 line. And to be honest I do think some of the ''toy'' likenesses he pointed to are better than some of the SS product, even if the scales were different.

258Troll_spray.jpg

Please do not drooling :lecture

:lol

Yeah....mine is pretty loose. I'm just going to leave it alone. Only thing is the H.E rounds come off so easily.

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned more. It seems like ALOT of people had this fault. I've seen some that looked perfect though with no mention of mods so not everbody.
I simply cut the right hand side of the back of the bandoiler , pulled it through tighter then stitched over it again.
It looks much better now.

Please do not drooling

I posted a lenghty comment to that but decided not to post it. I think I would have got an infraction. :monkey1:lol

...Hey all....

I only share two photos, I`m so happy with this PF. Look at this pic and forget
NECA :rotfl

Sorry the quality is not the best... but you all know the details of this HighEnd Quality Product!!

Here we go

Marco
3563323261366134.jpg

3135353334613033.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Nacho,

thanks:rotfl, yes he looks really good, as you can see he stands on the glass in the detolf without problems!

..wow... this is a nice collection you have nacho!!

See you have the 1:1 IM Bust:monkey5:monkey5 ....

congrats!

...Hey all....

I only share two photos, I`m so happy with this PF. Look at this pic and forget
NECA :rotfl

Sorry the quality is not the best... but you all know the details of this HighEnd Quality Product!!

Here we go

Marco
3563323261366134.jpg

3135353334613033.jpg

Like a figure from a Comic, i will not warm with Sideshow, sry

What did you use to change the shelf height? One of the problems with the detolf is the locked-in shelf height and it looks like you solved it. :bow

5mm thick stainless steel rod, 34cm long, bend 2cm at each end
and ziptie into position. (don't put anything to heavy on moded shelf)
That is all...:D

yg8823ln.jpg

No comment !:naughty
This will be a dream in 18", come on Neca !:confused:[/QUOTE]

@bigosik
as you can read this is a thread about SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT T-800 Figure, not NECA. You don`t like this figure, its ok, you want to speak about
NECA, open a new thread:D

Back