Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure does....lol.

P1010042.jpg

Like in a Toyshop.

t38655q25.jpg

18" figures :D

Conclusion: One Neca figure have more details & more realistic likeness like Ten figures from Sideshow.

:slap:lol
Someone needs to ban both bigosik and eckkert from this place or at least warn them , there both simply attention seeking on here and making the threads completely off topic.

Wow! What did you have to trade on the spawn boards to aquire them? Your collection of MOC sportpics? Or was it your Marvel Legends figs? No my mistake, it was your Halo collection!:rotfl

Enjoy your plastic, hope it doesnt start to lean.

:slap:lol
Someone needs to ban both bigosik and eckkert from this place or at least warn them , there both simply attention seeking on here and making the threads completely off topic.

Agreed. People who do not like SS products joining a SS forum. Obviously not getting enough attention in other parts of their lives.

Bigosik/Eckert, please change the attitude or simply leave.

I have a feeling neca have paid this guy.. :lol
Take a look to the left of that photo , theres another hellraiser 18 inch figure , you can see the edge of it. Does he really love neca THAT much ?. :lol:lol

I think there the same person... He's pushing neca like he works for the company. The point is your compare apples to oranges. Its like saying my pinto looks better then your porche.

Seriously man until Neca makes the same scale as SS its not the same.

Also you have to think about what displays better? 1/4 24" high statue or an 18" neca fig? Some people just like the scale better. As price arent NECA's worthless outta of the box? like once you open the packaging they drop to half there half even lower.

At least SS will hold there value. Anyways the T2 800 is One of my fav statues keep it coming!.

Do you want terrible Body & Face scuplts, go and buy a Sideshow Toy and enjoy the most artificial and unrealistic figures from all the Movies. :rotfl:lol

yep , we love out terrible body and face sculpts , we love them being so unrealistic.
Thats why we buy them. So let us carry on buying what we like and you can buy what you like.

Do you want terrible Body & Face scuplts, go and buy a Sideshow Toy and enjoy the most artificial and unrealistic figures from all the Movies. :rotfl:lol

I like statues buddy.. not figures... this is exactly what i'm talking about.
sideshow = statues (apples)
neca = figures (oranges)

I think the neca stuff looks good but i wouldn't buy it because its not the same scale nor is it really breath taking? You want to compare "figures" compare Hot toys "figures" to Neca " figures" and see who's a big pile of poo then.

SIDESHOW T2 800 PF ROCKS! BOOYA!

Jaysus H. Dude, I love a good NECA figure myself but whats wrong with both SS and NECA co-existing? I can conceive of owning both the NECA T2s and this SS premium format figure. Both excellent for what they are.

And the rest of you - stop calling NECAs stuff "toys". I have no problem with calling any of my stuff toys but you guys are doing it to be condescending. This makes me sad. :(

Jaysus H. Dude, I love a good NECA figure myself but whats wrong with both SS and NECA co-existing? I can conceive of owning both the NECA T2s and this SS premium format figure. Both excellent for what they are.

And the rest of you - stop calling NECAs stuff "toys". I have no problem with calling any of my stuff toys but you guys are doing it to be condescending. This makes me sad. :(

haha Its any not different then people calling 12" figures dolls... Hey i love my hot toys and enterbay 12" but i know there dolls or figures why try and classify them as anything else. They still look bad@ss!

Just accept you love dolls and and statues!. Its all good.

whats that .... the 5th time you have said goodbye ?!.
How about you stick to your word and never post again.
Goodbye. :wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back