Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However, I do acknowledge that out of the box it's a bit lanky and lazily sculpted in terms of the body, but now that I've futzed with it by adding some padding in the back, shoulders, chest, thighs & hips (even more so after taking pics), it looks much better. I should've clarified that in my first post. :)

What works well for padding? I need to pump up my Ahnold.

love this pf.
Did up a vid on him with some photos a while back

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zZ_kPm0v9PE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zZ_kPm0v9PE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome piece!

I just picked one up at a LCS.

DSC09077.jpg

^ Awesome collection :), mate. Love those Endos, I hope to be able to afford one of those in the near future.

Wayyyyyyy late to the party, but, in the wake of all the Hot Toys T2 madeness, I took a shot at the Sideshow wait list to pick this up and to my surprise, it came through. While it has its issues, it also has a lot of coolness to it and I'm completely happy I was able to pick it up.

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

Great facial likeness that, totally Arnie. The hairs a tad too bouffant for my taste and of course theres the skinny issue but that likeness makes up for it.

Don't have it though, and won't either. Sticking to just poseable figures.

This is a great statue...got rid of mine when I went all Predator, but I really enjoyed this piece. I hope that the attention to detail is spent on the Dutch sculpt...

Great pics, I still get the occasional urge to pick this PF up. It's really a space issue more than anything. I've agonized over quite a few that have been for sale on the board...

It is the tallest collectible I own, but thankfully, it's pretty much just height so it's fairly easy to find a spot for him, the Maul and Rambo PF's are fairly wide and tall so they're trickier.

Back