Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did invent many English words too, such as:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEYALLALLELLAL!!

If it wasnt for those noises he wouldnt be as near as popular as he is today.Whats funny is that its funny as hell listening to him without him having any intention of trying to be funny.

grenade launcher pose.....confirmed in podcast just released

pose is m-79 grenade launcher couched in his arm, breach is open & thumbing a grenade into the hole whilst looking off to his next target

some battle damage based on in cyberdyne building scenes

Last edited:
grenade launcher pose.....confirmed in podcast just released

pose is m-79 grenade launcher couched in his arm, breach is open & thumbing a grenade into the hole whilst looking off to his next target

some battle damage based on in cyberdyne building scenes

Sounds perfect to me, I think that's the best choice given the portrait, should look fantastic, and I like the concept of like a moment, he's racing to arm himself, eyes still on the target.

I'm thinking there may not be one, or maybe a slightly damaged alternate head, like a few bullet holes in the skin.

this will be my first pf statue, how tall is 1/4 scale ?
i hope he has sunglasses included, they are a trademark accessory for the terminator.

This is cool news, now I just need to find a grenade launcher for my 1/6 scale T2! Very happy to hear this!

Check eBay, that's where I found mine, though that was back when the figure first shipped from SSC.

As for the pose, I'm glad they went with what I wanted to see, I just had this picture in my mind based on the head posing. I know we haven't seen it, but just knowing they went with the concept is enough comfort for me.

I think having him with the grenade launcher also puts all the "intimidation" of the piece on the T-800, sure he's armed, but it's his size and that's he's armed, where the mini gun is imposing no matter who is holding it.

I won't be too upset if there's no exclusive. Allows me to get it a bit cheaper through a reseller, after all. I agree that the grenade launcher pose sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back