Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, nobody jumped down anybody's throat here. I was merely pointing out that someone had asked the same question a few posts above yours, and two people had answered. Maybe you meant "what time does it come in the UK?" but that wasn't obvious to me, at least.

screencaptureck3.png

Soon.....duh duh duh duh duhhhh...duh duh duh duh duhhhh...

I swear I will not kill anyone.

This has not gone up for preorder yet, and may not be. We're supposed to get another glimpse at it tonight, I assume a P.O. will go along with that, but no official word has said so.

Lord, nobody jumped down anybody's throat here. I was merely pointing out that someone had asked the same question a few posts above yours, and two people had answered. Maybe you meant "what time does it come in the UK?" but that wasn't obvious to me, at least.

okay fair enough, I'll make my requests a lot clearer in future to avoid any kind of misunderstandings . I did look back as you suggested and saw that you had posted the time. Thank you for that :)

This has not gone up for preorder yet, and may not be. We're supposed to get another glimpse at it tonight, I assume a P.O. will go along with that, but no official word has said so.

Thanks Maul Fan for clearing that up. I'm still new with ordering directly from Sideshow. I remember when Pre-Orders went up during SDCC they would list them at all times of the day at random.

Certainly worth staying awake for ! ( have been awake for 20 hours now ! will see the newsletter arrive and hopefully the PPO with it. )

Thanks Maul Fan for clearing that up. I'm still new with ordering directly from Sideshow. I remember when Pre-Orders went up during SDCC they would list them at all times of the day at random.

Well that is sort of the norm with Comic Con and Toy Fair.

Some stuff from Sideshow is sold via their Priority Pre Order system, which bascially, they set a date and time for the pre-order to go up and announce it in advance for folks and you just go on at that time and put your order in. Less limited things or pieces they don't expect high demand for typically just go up at the same time as their newsletter is posted on Thursdays. Then there's Comic Con and Toy Fair. Some items are just posted throughout the day, usually they're all done early on though, I don't think they spread them throughout the day, but some things also get Priority Preorders and you just hear when that will be during the show.

Here's another questions for all you Terminator fans (because I'm still new to the world of Terminator): Is this the first Premium Format that Sideshow has released for the Terminator Series? I know there's the busts, 1:6 scale, etc.

Here's another questions for all you Terminator fans (because I'm still new to the world of Terminator): Is this the first Premium Format that Sideshow has released for the Terminator Series? I know there's the busts, 1:6 scale, etc.

I believe so, the other was just a regular polystone statue! Now go answer my question on Red Skull! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Just messing wit yah Chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back