Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down for Deckard! If the license is ever possible, I will be happy to try my hand at him!

Figurefreaks-hahah, wow...I totally forgot about that one...still intend to finish The Capn'.

Trev

Sean- Thanks for the nice words, as always! There isn't any reason in the world for a sculptor to have an ego. You just have to look back at art history to see we're all small beans in the big picture!

to answer your question, I did each of the sculpted elements on Arnold himself. The weapon and its round were provided by Sideshow.

masterside- That's a great question! I'll just list things I'd love to do
any of the Indiana Jones characters
Eastwood from the Leone westerns
Lance Henriksen from just about anything...I really love Millennium though
Michael J Anderson from Carnivale
TOM WAITS
all of the Firefly characters

of the licenses Sideshow has, I'd love to keep exploring Indy stuff. I'm pretty happy to get to sculpt any interesting faces, though! A T1000 1/4 scale sculpt would be a blast.

Thanks!
Trev

Thank you trevor! :banana

And last question, is that you participated in the sculpt recently of star wars premium format?

Because I am really impatient to see the next star wars premium format :google:D

Thank you trevor! :banana

And last question, is that you participated in the sculpt recently of star wars premium format?

Because I am really impatient to see the next star wars premium format :google:D

Speaking of, is Anakin ready for shipment this month or does everyone think it's gonna be November?

Wtf!?, it's Thursday already and they still haven't shown the full pic of it! It's meant to be shown today, right?

Yeah, 6p PST is the earliest... but can be up to 2 hours later from time to time.

Sean- Thanks for the nice words, as always! There isn't any reason in the world for a sculptor to have an ego. You just have to look back at art history to see we're all small beans in the big picture!

to answer your question, I did each of the sculpted elements on Arnold himself. The weapon and its round were provided by Sideshow.

masterside- That's a great question! I'll just list things I'd love to do
any of the Indiana Jones characters
Eastwood from the Leone westerns
Lance Henriksen from just about anything...I really love Millennium though
Michael J Anderson from Carnivale
TOM WAITS
all of the Firefly characters

of the licenses Sideshow has, I'd love to keep exploring Indy stuff. I'm pretty happy to get to sculpt any interesting faces, though! A T1000 1/4 scale sculpt would be a blast.

Thanks!
Trev

Sounds like no on the mini gun, crap!

I want minigun :monkey2... Ok so in how many hours time are the pics going to be posted at SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back