Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i would buy beside this t2 pf,which goes for 1/6 figures as well is T1 Arnie and Kyle Reese.HT`s first Kyle and T1 figures doesnt do it for me.

Last edited:
it looks like most people here are anxiously waiting for the preorder, correction, the pf itself, lets just hope it gets released soon! how long does ssc take more or less to release a pf? sorry if its a dumb question, it will be my first pf preorder.

it looks like most people here are anxiously waiting for the preorder, correction, the pf itself, lets just hope it gets released soon! how long does ssc take more or less to release a pf? sorry if its a dumb question, it will be my first pf preorder.

6 months or more.

Sometimes it's a surprise like that modern Thing, which popped out one day directly for sale. But something like that is very rare.

Sean- Thanks for the nice words, as always! There isn't any reason in the world for a sculptor to have an ego. You just have to look back at art history to see we're all small beans in the big picture!

to answer your question, I did each of the sculpted elements on Arnold himself. The weapon and its round were provided by Sideshow.

masterside- That's a great question! I'll just list things I'd love to do
any of the Indiana Jones characters
Eastwood from the Leone westerns
Lance Henriksen from just about anything...I really love Millennium though
Michael J Anderson from Carnivale
TOM WAITS
all of the Firefly characters

of the licenses Sideshow has, I'd love to keep exploring Indy stuff. I'm pretty happy to get to sculpt any interesting faces, though! A T1000 1/4 scale sculpt would be a blast.

Thanks!
Trev

Sean- Thanks for the nice words, as always! There isn't any reason in the world for a sculptor to have an ego. You just have to look back at art history to see we're all small beans in the big picture!

to answer your question, I did each of the sculpted elements on Arnold himself. The weapon and its round were provided by Sideshow.

TOM WAITS

of the licenses Sideshow has, I'd love to keep exploring Indy stuff. I'm pretty happy to get to sculpt any interesting faces, though! A T1000 1/4 scale sculpt would be a blast.

Thanks!
Trev
is the t-800 pf ,going to come with his trademark sunglasses?

I wouldn't know, Crazypredator. Speaking as a fan, I kind of doubt it, since at this point his sunglasses have been crushed from earlier in the film.

Sawyer- I hope there is a T1000 at some point as I think it would compliment this really nicely...but I have no info on it...if it's being made, I aint doing it!

I wouldn't know, Crazypredator. Speaking as a fan, I kind of doubt it, since at this point his sunglasses have been crushed from earlier in the film.

Sawyer- I hope there is a T1000 at some point as I think it would compliment this really nicely...but I have no info on it...if it's being made, I aint doing it!

Don't leave Sideshow.

TOM WAITS

Thanks!
Trev

I'd love to see Sideshow revisit Michael Myers from Carpenter's original film in 1/6 or 1/4 and have you sculpt the portrait so we could all have the definitive replica of the Shatner mask, I know you'd get all the subtleties that define that mask nailed. Not that other SSC sculptors couldn't, but after several products failing to hit the nail on the head as far as the look of that mask, I'd be totally confident that in your hands, we'd finally see it properly represented in collectible form.

Thanks for the info on T-800 and what you did for it.

Is that a hint?:naughty

Trev didn't say(although I think he knows about it) that he is sculpting a T-1000 (I'm sure he knows something) and i don't think he would tell us (unless we pay him a lot of money) anything about what Sideshow is doing (Trev is probably sculpting it as we speak).

So give the guy a break
....:rolleyes:

I know I probably overlooked the post, but what time will Sideshow make the Pre-Order link available on Thursday?

TOM WAITS

Thanks!
Trev

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back