Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another questions for all you Terminator fans (because I'm still new to the world of Terminator): Is this the first Premium Format that Sideshow has released for the Terminator Series? I know there's the busts, 1:6 scale, etc.

No, they've done a 1/4 Endoskeleton PF. It's a bit misleading because that piece doesn't make you think PF without the cloth and other type of elements you expect from the format, but at it's core, PF line is 1/4 scaled figures and the Endo is that. It's their first human PF for Terminator.

I believe so, the other was just a regular polystone statue! Now go answer my question on Red Skull! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Just messing wit yah Chapter!

:lol I did! :lol I know that the Red Skull Exclusive comes with two detachable hands. But honestly, don't know about the regular edition. How much is the regular edition one that you're wanting to buy? (If you don't mind me asking.) Because even the Exclusives are going for rather cheap, as in under retail.

No, they've done a 1/4 Endoskeleton PF. It's a bit misleading because that piece doesn't make you think PF without the cloth and other type of elements you expect from the format, but at it's core, PF line is 1/4 scaled figures and the Endo is that. It's their first human PF for Terminator.

Thanks again Maulfan! So they've only done the Endoskeleton and that's it?! It took them this long to produce another PF?! :horror (Also, does the 1:4 Endo come in an Exclusive and Regular edition?)

It really is strange that they had so much time in between the Endo and this. I thought for sure Sideshow was done with Terminator stuff.

:lol I did! :lol I know that the Red Skull Exclusive comes with two detachable hands. But honestly, don't know about the regular edition. How much is the regular edition one that you're wanting to buy? (If you don't mind me asking.) Because even the Exclusives are going for rather cheap, as in under retail.

Oh nah, I all ready have the exclusive, I was just wondering if u would sell if all of sudden it went grail status! Would u feel sick to ur stomach?

I was shocked at the announcement too, I thought T2 was limping along at SSC, and it kinda has been, but I'm also seeing that it's just going a very business smart route.

Sarah Connor 1/6 sold pretty poorly, so makes sense no mini bust, even though her absence makes the set feel incomplete, same for young John. I keep hoping they'll revisit 1/6 and give us young John with the new body, but it's not likely. LSB busts probably didn't have the steam to sell well past the 2 they did, though I wish they'd done a T-1000 with non-minimally damaged face, that I'd have gotten, but the blown out eye just didn't allure me enough, but I have T-800, and then there was the 1:1 T-800 bust last year. I think this PF will do well, I think it's a property that requires care as far as what products and characters and representations you do in order to bank on good sales.

I was shocked at the announcement too, I thought T2 was limping along at SSC, and it kinda has been, but I'm also seeing that it's just going a very business smart route.

Sarah Connor 1/6 sold pretty poorly, so makes sense no mini bust, even though her absence makes the set feel incomplete, same for young John. I keep hoping they'll revisit 1/6 and give us young John with the new body, but it's not likely. LSB busts probably didn't have the steam to sell well past the 2 they did, though I wish they'd done a T-1000 with non-minimally damaged face, that I'd have gotten, but the blown out eye just didn't allure me enough, but I have T-800, and then there was the 1:1 T-800 bust last year. I think this PF will do well, I think it's a property that requires care as far as what products and characters and representations you do in order to bank on good sales.

Like I was saying before, I'm the biggest Terminator fan in the world but even I know this license is long over due in terms of 1:4 Scale! :cool:

So I just checked out the Sideshow site and noticed that the Endo 1:4 had no Exclusive version. Is that true?

Like I was saying before, I'm the biggest Terminator fan in the world but even I know this license is long over due in terms of 1:4 Scale! :cool:

So I just checked out the Sideshow site and noticed that the Endo 1:4 had no Exclusive version. Is that true?

No idea, but plenty of SSC items don't have Exclusives, I imagine this PF probably won't, based on what we've heard of the pose, I don't see anything for the figure that could be an Ex. maybe some side piece for the overall display, but can't imagine alternate heads or whatever. We'll know soon though.

So I assume once the newsletter is sent there will be a link directly to the option to order? Sorry, very new at this! :google

So I assume once the newsletter is sent there will be a link directly to the option to order? Sorry, very new at this! :google

Yes, whatever's involved in the NL article tonight will have all the appropriate links. Also, items for PO tonight will be listed on SSC's homepage at the same time the NL goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back