Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's really not bad in the series... I was leary at first, but he's put in a good performance.

I will say it when I'm wrong and I was wrong about it. I kinda like Green in the show, just don't bring in brenda and donna.

With the season finale, nothing really BIG happened; the FBI got slaughtered, but that wasn't anything crazy. and cameron got into a car the blew up, are we supposed to wonder if she survived, SHES A FREAKING ROBOT. All the explosion would do is just melt off her skin right?

Overall, I liked the beginning of the series, but it was a weak finale (with edge of your seat and cliffhanger stuff) wise.

SPOILERS

She's a robot - she'll be back - but it gives them the opportunity to recast if Summer's not available.

And the FBI slaughter was brilliant! What a way to make it poetic and yet incredibly budget conscious. Think of the money they saved on squibs alone!

It was good for me! Show is not bad, i love how they keep bring in things from the first movie, ie when Sarah was talking about being a waiter and the mom with the kids etc.

Green isn't bad. When he shot the "Dad" :google

Really hope they bring it back

My wife cried over the baseball park scene!! :lol

Just finished the final episodes... I thought they were probably the strongest of the season. Both were entertaining, but had a minimum on the whiney exchanges.

Although I was thinking there would be some resolution to story threads... but that did not seem to be the case. I'll actually be tuning in next season to see what goes down.

Oh, and I liked the Cash song at the end.

That is a awesome song...It was also at the beginning of the remake of Dawn of the Dead....gives ya chills there.

I thought the first season was actually pretty good. It definitely got better as the season went on.

Overall, I liked the beginning of the series, but it was a weak finale (with edge of your seat and cliffhanger stuff) wise.

I think tonight's wasn't supposed to be the finale. According to IMDB there was supposed to be 3 more episodes that I'm guessing the strike derailed and this just didn't "feel" like a finale.

Still, it felt like a hell of an episode what with the temporal cold war and the birthday in the park and the Dillahunt terminator kicking some ass. He was so creepy in his two roles in Deadwood and I've been looking forward to his going balistic.

I gotta say, without ever having seen a single episode of 90210, I am impressed with this Brian Austin Green actor. His performance in the park was pitch perfect for the John Connor's character to have his little moment with his father.

Oh, and the Century City Mall as a concentration camp? Not that hard to imagine. :lol

I enjoyed it. If its not renewed for next season yet I sure hope it is soon. I agree that it really didn't seem like a "finale" but it was very entertaining.

Haven't seen the finale yet, but I don't mind spoilers, hence posting on here...

But didn't Cameron look hot(ter) in that police uniform a couple of episodes back?

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

SPOILERS

She's a robot - she'll be back - but it gives them the opportunity to recast if Summer's not available.

And the FBI slaughter was brilliant! What a way to make it poetic and yet incredibly budget conscious. Think of the money they saved on squibs alone!

Yeah, the FBI scene was done really well IMO.

I thought the FBI scene was awesome. I loved the Cash song and the slow motion shots of the agents falling into the pool. Sarah is likely to have two more believers in her camp now.

Brian Austin Green does seem to be better in this show. I like how his character seems to be the tougher Reese, but he still has a heart like his younger brother. The birthday outing in the park was pretty cool.

great show the other night loved the ending cant wait to see that guys face when he sees her again

the episodes were great. the best all season IMO. i really hope it returns. and this wasnt a season finale like it was mention earlier. there was supposed to be 13 episodes but you know, that strike thingy and all. the producers said that they were glad the last episode was a cliff hanger so it works as a finale.

The two hour finale was good.
Seemed a little slow paced compared to some of the other episodes, but over all I enjoyed it.

Summer is hot.

Back