Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway someone can upload me some of the episodes..I am in Canada, and most of the sites showing these episodes are exclusive to American residents only. Thanks in advance!

Put me on the list of people that love this series. One of the best TV shows i've seen in years, and I'm dying to know if its coming back for a second season.

I particularly enjoyed the finale.

It was sad when the show ended, but I really expect this one to come back, it was actually getting high ratings and it was only having problems because the writers strike happened before they were done with the first season so it was cut short, just hope it comes back with a full season---and a climactic season finale.

But only 13 episodes? Is that how many episodes a regular season is for other shows? Im excited for the new season, but just seems kinda short to me..

Thanks for the update, Batty! Cool news from my viewpoint.

...still haven't gotten the promo poster from Fox...

anything terminator is good news to keep the series up until the new movies hit.
Fox will be doing this to get fans excited about the t:4 and let others get familiar with the run around again. Awesome ! :rock

Back